Reviews for Tsuna and the Zero Fuck Given
kaseykasandra36 chapter 1 . 10/13
LMFAOOOOOO THANK YOU!
Please update this. I can't stop laughing and crying!
Thunder-Death chapter 1 . 8/7
So funny ! I love it
Sel chapter 1 . 5/5
Oh my god
This Tsuna has made me laugh quite a bit
My favourite scenes are those with Kyoya and Mukuro.
Thanks for writing this!
Rita Ritchi chapter 1 . 4/14
I was snikering/laughing weirdly so much my dad asked to stop laughing like a loon! Told me I sounded like I was posessed! (I told if that was the case, it would be worse!)
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 1 . 4/9
XD OMG TSUNA HAS BALLS MADE OUT IF STEAL
ghostboi-bambi chapter 1 . 3/3
i caNNOT BREATH
AdictaMoon chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
I laughed too much with this. Thank u and I love u, you made my day xD
Frost Destiny Winter chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
What the?! Damn it. Its hilarious. So arguing is another way of flirting ey?
il-cielo-e-il-sole chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
That was so hilarious! This made my day!
Okhis chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
God, this was hilarious. I loved it.
Nephlim-Diafire5 chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
I think you need to change the title to "What the f***", I didn't laugh so much at reading something.
Oh boy, It crack me up!
Grimmjow-Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Lmao wow! That was absolute perfection! Great work on this. I really enjoyed reading it. It’s nice seeing Tsuna act this way lol. Gokudera and Yamamoto omg. I can see them getting together in like a second part of this fic cuz of this push tsuna gave them XD. And hibari probably thinks that was a real confession tsuna gave him, and that’s why he decided not to bite him to death for it XD. Poor mukurou and ryohei embarrased lmao. Tbh now that i think about it, i can see this as something adult reborn would do to manipulate the other arcobaleno for shits and giggles, especially when they started to really irritate him or made him tired XD !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
LoL, How to fuck with them all, maybe set some of them up with one another and get some peace and quiet xD Finally Tsuna can eat his lunch in peace.