Reviews for Lost in the 80's
randomobsession123 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Update soon! Pretty please!
Rock The Rain chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Please update?
tennesseewilliams22 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
LMAO! Love this story sooo funny. I can't believe I'm just now finding it. Shame you never finished it though. Anyway you captured the characters pretty damn well.
Awkward.Quail chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Dude like this story is amazing! I just wish that you would update. Please?
purplelioness10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I always like a good time travel story! Thanks!
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
good story update soon
HermioneandMarcus chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
I really love this story and i can not wait to read more of it. So please update as soon as you can please.
Hollow Ataraxia chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Ooh! I LOVE it so far. _ I think it's brilliant. I mean, it's my all time favorite movie crossed with one of my favorite series! How better can you get! Haha. And I think Sam and Dawn make a cute couple! Update a.s.a.p.
dsah chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
its great whens the next chapter
CatyCrisis chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Hey I really like it keep writing it
Viper-Chick-87 chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Don't stop now, It's getting interesting. Update ASAP.

Angel-Rose
GlassSplinter chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
The moose thing was hilarious! I like that this is a Buffy/ Lost Boys crossover, even though the thing I'm /really/ waiting for is when everybody finds out everything. Maybe Spike could meet the 80s Spike? Write On! (quoting Liz Rose)
Ratsregit chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
nice connection between David and Spike. maybe a bit more Sunnydale could help. can't wait for the next one. don't give up!
Ratsregit chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
like the explenation of the changes in vampires over the decades. that certainly puts quite a lot to rest in my mind. personally i liked the shortness. good job.
Ratsregit chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
very creative. i certainly enjoyed the fact that my two favorite vamp um...filmed...accounts(?) of all time collided. keep it up ;)