Reviews for Taken To Another World
Alca chapter 15 . 1/31/2005
This is an awesome story! Keep writing please!
Alca chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
this is a great story! keep on writing plz!
Alenor chapter 15 . 1/28/2005
oh that's so sad! i can't believe people who fight wars. sure i understand that sometimes you need to fight but the waste is so disgusting and horrible, just useless too. oh well, good chappie, cya later.
iKonoKlastiKsiNNer chapter 15 . 1/25/2005
i really like this story, please continue. but one thing - the whole war thing is so medieval, and with that, sexist. yea, so are all the women just weak with attacking spells and just good for healing?

i'll leaveya to ponder that one ;).

-iKonoKlastiK*siNNer
Amber chapter 14 . 12/20/2004
i love ur fanfics so much! i cant wait til u update again! please let it be soon!
Tricia dSC chapter 14 . 12/19/2004
That was great Tinkerbelle! The ending was very poetic... overall, wonderful.

Tricia [formally known as I LeAeNa SeRpEnTiS I]
2old4this chapter 14 . 12/5/2004
i thought your story was incredible!

i can't wait for the next chap!

have u heard of cassandra claire?

she writes the greatest fan fics! she's written the draco trilogy

if u wanna read it contact me at simply_bittersweet
Kitty chapter 14 . 12/5/2004
I've never reviewed to this story before because I've just been too busy. But I want you to know that I've liked it enough so far, that I print it off and read it when I can lol, pathetic as that sounds. So since its 2am and I can't sleep and decided to check this out ( haven't read it since you've updated.. which was a long time ago lol ) I thought I'd finally take the time to commend you on your imagination. This story is great, I enjoy reading it a lot. I usually can't stand these stories that jump RIGHT into the whole "relationship" or whatever its called, but yours caught my attention and I just kept on readin. You have a great imagination and pretty good writing abilities. Anyways, I'll shut up now, just wanted to letcha know, keep it up, and just because people aren't reviewin, doesn't mean they're not reading your story and lovin it!
seeing green chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter, hopefully the next chapters will be just as good.

I also really enjoy how its in 1st person pov.

Very nice.
tomoyohime8 chapter 9 . 11/28/2004
hey! i just wanted to put you on my author alert and faves... sori.. i usually give my reviews at the last chapter...

luv

sapph
RadcliffeRox24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
awesome story! i know i'm a new reviewer and all, but i just wanted to give you some high praise and let you know that i'm reading too :-)
Alenor chapter 14 . 11/20/2004
hmm, this is a good story, different but good. oh well, i'll cya next chappie i guess, bye.
o0odreamypoet chapter 14 . 11/20/2004
War and deaths. Something I'm looking forward to!
shelby chapter 13 . 10/15/2004
i loved it i loved it i loved it keep up the good work -shelby
Wicken chapter 13 . 8/25/2004
Great story i really like all the mixed up feelings the charcaters are haveing it makes it seem real. Keep up the great work and hope to read more.