Reviews for Miraculous Question
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 13 . 1h
Someone is in big trouble looking forward for the next chapter
beancounter22765 chapter 13 . 2h
Busted! But also rather sweet that he used his computer as an excuse to keep seeing her until he worked up the nerve to ask her out.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 12 . 1/23
They so cute together looking forward for the next chapter
Jane the fan chapter 12 . 1/23
Amazing! Please continue!
beancounter22765 chapter 12 . 1/22
Love the dynamic you have created for these two. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Alyce Reide chapter 11 . 12/8/2019
Aw! So cute! Human Plagg and Tikki are so so so adorable! Can't wait to read more!
Alyce Reide chapter 10 . 12/8/2019
You are mean. You gave me cavities. I forgive you.

Purrfect.
Alyce Reide chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
Ummm...probably wrong, but the caught-up-in-unforeseen LARPing?
Alyce Reide chapter 4 . 12/8/2019
I feel you, Plagg. Fellow introvert here. Well, kinda. I can talk for hours about certain subjects, like the adorable things my (funnily enough, black) cat does (he's not named Plagg, though, I got him before MLB came out), the personalities of each and every horse I know (which is a lot), the latest book series I've been reading, that other book series I like, also that one...but then it's like people expect me to have some fascinating insight into Whatever It Is. I only have those when I have time to think about it and, y'know, write it down and make sure it says what I want it to say. Trust me, I'm a lot cooler on figurative paper than IRL.
Lessthanthreeanime chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
Plagg trying his absolute best for his love is cute, and those two together are absolute adorable-ness! Their first date works so well even if he did go a bit overboard, but yea plagg- way to build on what's already there!
Plus those two are now officially engaged! Woot woot!
Can hardly wait to read more!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2019
It's so Tikki and Plagg..!
Senshido09 chapter 11 . 8/11/2019
Aww, this was adorable! I love how domestic they are. And Plagg is such a softy for Tikki!
Weeb chapter 11 . 8/11/2019
You updated 44 minutes ago I love dis story bro all that I wanted
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 11 . 8/11/2019
Getting mega amazing good can’t wait for the next chapter
Snowyem chapter 10 . 7/1/2019
This was a great chapter!