Reviews for The Perfect, Deadly Family
Sardonic Storyteller chapter 3 . 10/4
Did you just call Dick Robert? I'm crying. I'm loving the story right now, though. Kudos.
BloodRedJay chapter 10 . 3/18
The End? Aww, so sad... but it was really good! So glad it had a happy ending, haha. So easily could’ve not had one. Anyway, I loved this very much! If you ever do another Titans fic, let me know?

Thanks for writing this lovely piece!

~Jay
BloodRedJay chapter 9 . 2/28
Oh wow, you’re really putting Dick though the blender here, huh? Anyway, once again loved it! So glad you updated again! I do understand school though, I suffer from the hellish place myself as well...

Now, I KNOW I’ve already mentioned this, but I do hope you add some BAMF!Dick into this. (Though I do like that even all delusional, the rest had problems with him in this chapter.)

(I’m just a sucker for it, haha.)

(Aaand... I had something else to say here but I completely forgot, lol.)

I hope you update again soon~
JaneM chapter 1 . 2/20
I love the story so far. Hopefully you'll update soon!
BloodRedJay chapter 8 . 2/4
Urgh, or so they thought. Anyway, once again, love it, can’t wait for more, etc etc, haha. I may’ve already mentioned this, but I hope you add some BAMF!Dick in here as well as the whump at some point. (Probably not soon, lol, with the condition poor Dick’s in.)

Don’t worry, lots of reviews coming your way! (One from me every chapter~!)

(Urgh, I will say again, cliffhangers!)
Lonewolf361 chapter 7 . 2/2
Hey this is awesome I really hope you update soon I can’t wait to see what happens next.
NyeSnape chapter 7 . 1/28
I'm liking this very much. Titans is so new and this is this one of the best out there. Thanks for writing this and I hope it get to see it end, wherever that may be.
TheRubyRed chapter 7 . 1/28
I really like this story! I can’t wait for more, here’s hoping for a Bruce or Alfred appearance?
BloodRedJay chapter 7 . 1/27
Awww! Some Rachel-Dick bonding! Lovin’ it~ Can’t wait for the next one!
HannahMaree chapter 7 . 1/27
Love the chapter!
Soap chapter 6 . 1/16
AWESOME WRITING! Can't wait for more!
I think u added the chapter to a wrong story
Dotsaur chapter 6 . 1/17
It’s very hard to regularly update so I’ll give you points for that. Writing is brilliant too (as usual) Still one of my favorite fan-fictions
HannahMaree chapter 6 . 1/16
Love the way it’s progressing! Can’t wait for more!
BloodRedJay chapter 2 . 1/16
(Regarding chap. 6) Nice chapter! I love the Dick!whump, but I hope there’ll be some “wow” about how fast he (peesumably) will heal? Cuz I mean, he’s Robin, Batman’s (ex-)partner. Also - wouldn’t he have scars as well?

Anyway, love it, can’t wait for more~