Reviews for As White as Blood (Remastered)
melloschocolatecake chapter 15 . 3/4
Just found this on a whim and I sincerely do hope that this is a project you will continue. Sasori is such an interesting character and you do an incredibly good job going into his backstory. These kinds of AU's are fun. Hope 2020 has been kind to you!
HappyYellow chapter 15 . 2/4/2020
Omg i want more!
Herbal Tea Hacker chapter 15 . 7/6/2019
I LOVED the addition of the new character! I loved the original story but this absolutely shows how much your writing has improved and matured. I can’t wait to read the next chapter and hope you continue to update THE best Sasori origin story ever written.

(Ex- Bloodyblondemaffia, Aliceisalive, ChaoticDollhouse)
lalalulu321 chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
I just can't put it in to words how much feels this gives me, it is so perfectly written, I like it so much it hurts me, lol, I can't wait to read it all over again! You're such an amazing writer!
A lover of this chapter 15 . 4/24/2019
This fanfic is lit, please continue writing it. It’s one of the best works I’ve ever read (and I have read tons, literally), the history, the backup, the way you know how to make it fit with the manga and anime. Pure madness, pure art.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2019
So crazy! I remember reading the entirety of this fic years ago and really believing that the events that took place were actual canon to Sasori's backstory. You did a great job at pairing the canon story of Naruto well with your own original writing - can't wait to finish it again!
Keono chapter 14 . 3/29/2019
... hey i'ma comment about the podcast rn .

Yoooo writing Au's are my shiiiit (as you can tell from my lack of written canon)

You mentioned Flesh and Blood yaaAAASSS! The married part always kills me w
Aaaand anything by xotakux2002x is just oooof so fukin gewd

(also you mentioned me and I died like 10 times, you can visit my grave located freaking everywhere because I exploded from sheer embarrassment kudos yo)

Now about the chapter this review should be for :D

Oooh, Sasori is touchy when it comes to parents, tell us how you really feel ma man

This week on Sasori's lack of temperament, see him get FUCKIN ROASTED BY THE LEADER HE NO LONGER LOOKS UP TO! *air horns*
(But for real, I love this conversation of Sasori being selfish and what he would do in a given situation just mmm *kisses fingers* characterization on point!)

Also village up in flames? That's another form of art that your main squeeze can help you with, ma boyee!

Sasori's farewell to the kazekage felt like such a "Fuck you dad, I'm gonna become a rockstar!" But knowing this child has killed MANY and done horrific things makes it a more grim declaration lemme tell ya lol

Yes, Sasori deserves to get shanked lol
Was it Karura who stopped him? I forget, but am too lazy to look it up! Guess I'll find out soon!

Whoop whoop another chapter uploaded and more of Sasori's shitty personality revealed, whata dreamboat (p.s. I'll always love him)
Keep up the radical work!
Keono chapter 13 . 3/22/2019
I wish all of tge video game stuff was canon! Good shit right there!

*raises hand* i wanna talk about SasoDei! I prolly dun have a lot to say besides they’re cute psycopaths who are practically soul mates and will live on in my heart forever but there’s more to it I swear!

Yeah karura and saso are pretty shitty but at least they’re together (fer nao)

Sasori laughing as he slaughters innocents had me like “You’re doing great sweety! ... wait this isn’t good... but it’s sasori of course it isn’t good!”

I caught up! Time to listen to the podcast and maayhaps get to your book ;)
Keono chapter 12 . 3/22/2019
Yooooo autochorrisexuals in the hoooouse, re-pre-sent! Unf! Sasori also on the bandwagon whoop whoop! (But for real, hell yeah representation oof)

Sasori so badass as a 13 y/o god damn when i was 13 i was writing shitty fanfiction (it’s still shitty but at least im self aware lol)

Karura is such a gem, but has to go for the shitty guys dont she lol jk Sasori’s not shitty ;)

I’m officially on break (for barely 1.5 weeks sad face) but guess whaAaaat? That means i can read more often unf! Headin to the next chapter right now aaaww yeah!
Keono chapter 11 . 3/9/2019
Ah the infamous Komushi, who “accidently” got poisoned. Chiyo dun fucked up after he got turned into a puppt huh?

Karura you thirsty, but I respect that cuz even tho Saso is crazy, he’s still cute! (Not 13 y/o Saso, adult Saso, I’m not a pedo for a psychopathic child I swear)

Sasori’s so intimidated by the third, little does he know he DOMINATES him later! Can’t wait for that!

Also Sasori talking about losing his sanity for Pakura’s babbling, um bro y’all don’t have any sanity plz

Lovely chapter! Keep up the great work! (And I will totes check out your book soon, probably during my next school break!)
Keono chapter 10 . 3/9/2019
Yoooo guess who’s not studying? This chika!

Sasori is such a freak lol but it’s super chill that Karura is also messed up, cuz you can’t be fucked up alone (Deidara, I’m rooting for you!)

Haha Sasori is horny whata loser

And the introduction of Pakura, now THAT girl’s life is gonna be hell oof

About to read the next chapter! Awesome work!
offcolor chapter 9 . 2/28/2019
I'm really glad that you've chosen to revisit this piece. Not because it was bad the first time, but because I really enjoyed reading it. As an English lit\ Education major I can say that this shit is A fucking plus content. I'll read pretty much anything I can get my hands onto, but become bored if it's not interesting to me. I've always been a curator for good fanfics. I could read As White as Blood a 100 times over and still enjoy it every time.

I've been a long time fan of your works. I'll definitely be buying your book when it comes out.

Best of luck to you, and I look forward to the rest of the chapters.
Keono chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
Yoooo got to read in the same day! Accomplishment! *ignores all homework, projects, and clinical paperwork* all good here!

Sasori we all know you’re a fanboy for Hiruko just admit it. Or at least admit that you only want him for his bod ;D a literal grave robber! (I’ll stop now)

Aw lil Yasha likes Saso siiiiigh Saso knew what love is! But don’t you worry another blondie will teach him soon (and by teach him I mean get severely punished for even bring it up \_(ツ)_/ )

Wonderful chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens next! Also curious about your novel will keep an eye out for it ;)
Keono chapter 8 . 2/23/2019
Gah so busy but finally got a chance to read! And 2 new chapters back to back :o (i’ll see if i can get to the other one as well today .)

Ooooh Sasori’s OG squad! The ones that he will see later in his life and just CRINGE from embarrassment. I don’t care if he’s puppet, that’s a visceral reaction that WON’T be stopped.

Ok so Misaki’s getting more badass but you know what would be even more badass? If her and Sasori fought :D yes he would get his ass kicked but what a sight to see!

Flying bird puppet! Cool shit (and foreshadowing to Sasori’s future bae who he loves soooo much!)

This is such a good read, I’ve totally missed your writing! It’s like I’m getting hit with nostalgia and being surprised at the same time (thanks shitty memory you’re finally useful for something)

Keep up the great work! Love you girly!
Lina. A big fan chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
Hi. I love the first version of this story so much it hurts. I just finished reading for a second time and now I’m crying because of the great story as well as that I am sad that it is over! This fanfiction is 100% the best fanfiction that i have ever read and i just wanted to tell you how you have given me a great joy through this story! I give you all my love 3