Reviews for As White as Blood (Remastered)
Lina. A big fan chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
Hi. I love the first version of this story so much it hurts. I just finished reading for a second time and now I’m crying because of the great story as well as that I am sad that it is over! This fanfiction is 100% the best fanfiction that i have ever read and i just wanted to tell you how you have given me a great joy through this story! I give you all my love 3
Keono chapter 7 . 2/2/2019
Yoooo a great update to take a break from endocrine disorders!

Oh yes, killing more is the solution to staying alive hmmm! Yeah these kids were made to kill, and I just have a guess that Sasori maaaaay go on a downward spiral... maybe.

Also, Sasori this isn’t selfcare! Go play in the mud!

Lol that’s how the weasel lost his eye, well I know another weasel that has awful eyesight! Can you guess?

I like how the village said that making human puppets was too far like... y’all are crazy and you’re stopping there? Judgmental wusses! (I clearly don’t condone it, but THAT’S where they draw the line? Lol)

A lovely update per usual! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! xo
Keono chapter 6 . 1/25/2019
At first for sure thought wow unsurprisingly Chiyo sucks... well Sasori’s reasoning of maybe she cares and is scared makes sense... wait no it doesn’t she’s crazy!

I propose this, hear me out, that Sasori and Karura kill their squad leader so that the number of ninja stay the same? Eh? Sounds pretty solid to me!

Also love the cat fight that Sasori and Daichi had #friendstoenemies #10/10

Love Sasori’s commentary about his past, and let’s be real, every artist has a cringe phase so looking back at his first attempt at a human puppet must have made him want to claw his eyes out lol

Great chapter and I am looking forward to Sasori and Karura’s big fight :D keep up the awesome work!
Keono chapter 5 . 1/21/2019
Oooh can’t wait for the fight! (I remember it happens but forget how both Karura and Sasori stay alive hmmm the joys of this remastered story ;D)

And Misaki knows nothing about the dysfunctional love that Sasori will have the future! She missin out!

And every villain does need a den to do fucked up shit in!

Because it took me a few days to read the last chapter, this one came by so quickly! Can’t wait for more and keep up the good work ;)
Keono chapter 4 . 1/20/2019
... TEAMWORK! Poor Sasori didn’t get the scorpion bracelet (that lady was like... naaaah) but oooh he has love!

Love the duality of these kids, so devoted to the mission but then willing to play in flowers to destress. All seriousness, that’s called self care and is great for mental health. Hope Sasori can keep it up to stay sane ( ᐛ 」)_

This mysterious chika is saying “yeah” at the end of her sentences hmmm ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) my other thought when she said she likes redheads: RAPE! (At least the gif is funny but like hell ff lets you review with gifs \_(ツ)_/)

Lol Sasori basically made a pedo trap

Love the foreshadowing can’t wait to see where it goes ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Wonder if any of my lil kaomoji’s will get messed up by ff, took a lot of time saving the ones i use often!

Another lovely chapter! Keep up the great work!
bee chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Holy shit what a surprise it was to see this in my emails. I never get any emails from here anymore as any writers I followed back in the day have long since stopped posting.
I was a huge fan of this story when I read it in high school all those years ago, it was one of the works that really stuck with me and I didn't expect to ever see anything from you again tbh. Cannot believe that at 21 I'm back here again!
It's mad that you're now an English teacher as well, good for you!
Pretty jazzed for this nostalgia trip for one of my fave old but gold ships :D
Keono chapter 3 . 1/1/2019
Holy shit Sasori is so fuckin cute! Just in awe with Hiruko then feeling bad about the rat (before he went creepy on it) but it’s Sasori, of course he would lol is to be expected (and Sasori bby you’re worth everything!)

Neeeeeew character, hello! Can’t wait to see what conflict arises from him ;)

Also, love how you wrote that lady they’re escorting, the a-tti-tude! Pretend I snapped my fingers lol

And for that little saying red night and so on, is there another version of “red morning, sailors take warning?”

Anyway hope for the red dawn for a FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Yeah teamwork and absolutely no one gets traumatized!

This was a fun chapter to read and I can’t wait for more! Keep up the good work!
Amnahluvzanimethereal1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
since* .
Amnahluvzanimethereal1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
FINALLY!
You're alive! I thought you were never gonna wrote again! I've been following you ever done I was 12 and now I'm like 20 and to see an update I couldn't believe my eyes! I checked twice and tjis just legit made my day! I love your sasodei stories! please keep writing such amazing stories!
Keono chapter 2 . 12/28/2018
Doing research? Being a nerd? Do you mean the bane of my existence but what also makes writing so fun? Heeeeeell yeah!

Nice to see that Sasori got some of that sweet sweet oxytocin in this chapter before it was completely fuckin ruined with that super depressing revelation lol you are important and needed child!

As I’m reading this rewrite I have a lot of “oh yeaaah” moments like the cave, and drawing on the walls, so more nostalgia up the ass!

Awesome work keep it up ;)
chaann chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
well HELLO there old timer even though we’re the same age... you just have some writing seniority on me, that’s all. welcome back to the fandom, I hope you enjoy your stay and write even more because I’m greedy as hecckk.
don’t worry tho, the sasodei fanfiction community isn’t dead just yet. just...dying... so ya come back more often ok ok.

I mean, yeah it’s been such a long time since I last read this and nostalgia is totally in style right now, right? congrats on being able to look back on work and attempting to correct it. way 2 use ur job and sick English skills like a boss.

Oh btw I’m chaann and I’m a...newer sasodei writer, not like u finely aged wines. Fairly regular updater I guess? Kinda sssslow lately. Used to read u when I was a punk in high school. Kudos! Can’t wait for more woolfy content, I feel like I’m teen again! I am swoooooning.
Keono chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Oof hell yeah there's nostalgia up the ass!

Also WELCOME BACK! (Not sure if I can say this with how inactive I've been (ε;)) but nonetheless! It is awesome to be able to read your work again, especially revamped with your English Teacher knowledge (・ω)

Sasori, lil bebe Sasori is after ma heart! You turn into such an asshole later, but you're so fukin cute rn! ASkjsdlfkjsdlfnslkd

Great, lovely, awesome, stupendous work! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work ;)
Chiba Katsumi chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
Wow, so unexpected! Btw I don't think I've ever commented on your story, but here I am now! ;) Lemme just say that I loved your fic and I'm excited to see it being re-written. Good luck and lots of free time to work on this I guess. :D
Happii Haden chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
Merry christmas indeed! Totally wasnt expecting this! Nor did I ever expect to see you come back to the fandom, if you ever really left? Either way, I'm really excited to see this story again! Break my heart and make me cry agaaaain
29 | « Prev Page 1 2