Reviews for Shirt Tales
YAY! Update soon!
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Hee hee! Naughty.
Bladefanatic chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
so funny that Malcolm fainted! Trust the security guy to not be able to handle seeing a naked woman! Bwahwhahhwhah...

Yes you should do more!

More More More always more...I want more about your story Ice as well! ::evil grin, I know I had to put in another request for that one!)

Blade
Thruma chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
Hey *shouts angrily* I want more. ;-) This story started so well and please continue it! My eyes were growing wide when Hoshi took her shirt off. I never expected it from her but then it was all a dream ... *g*
ChristalSteele chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
i like the story so far. can't wait for more.
hjg chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
kewl. write more.
jani chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
Burst out laughing at chapter 1, then wished I was Hoshi in chapter 2!Roll on 3.
Alison chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
Seemed so short but it was a good twist! Does Hoshi have stuffed, cuddly animals for Malcolm to sleep w/? I think that would be cute! Him waking-up amongst a bunch of critters, and he could mistake Porthos for one of them! Ha! Port. could just be being babysat by Hoshi, since the Captn. could be on a week-long conference, being the guests of some new aliens they made friends w/. I'll leave that part-the alien naming/catagorizing to you...so there you go...bye!
Aeryn Alexander chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
No! It was all a dream! Well, we know all about Malcolm's dreams ... so, yeah, that works. It's cute that Hoshi knocked him unconscious. Great chapter!
Alison chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Good job! I've had that feeling too of not wanting to let go of a guy's tee...good Hoshi being all wiley ...can't think of what to reccomend to you to do next, something involving Porthos stealing more of Mal's clothes for Hoshi's collection, I spose'...take care, bye!
Aeryn Alexander chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
That was so hilarious! I loved the ending (which I'm actually hoping wasn't really the end of the story ...). And Hoshi telling Malcolm that she sleeps in his shirt. *giggle, giggle* That was great!