Reviews for Baby Hold On
Lauren chapter 24 . 11/12/2008
That was awesome.

Great emotion, great way to give meaning to Hyde's actions all through Season 5.

Just awesome.
Ultrawoman chapter 24 . 12/23/2006
You rock. I have nothing more to say than that.

Thank you for an awesome read!

Ultra
DawnMarsters chapter 24 . 7/26/2006
BRAVO. lol its like 4 in the morning and i am reading this great hyde/jackie fic life is good. haha great story!
ceilingofstarsxoxo chapter 11 . 2/9/2006
LOVE IT!
simbagirl chapter 24 . 2/2/2006
Oh man you are good at this! The idea with his journal was a great one. I like it when I can see Hydes POV. Keep going.
Nanali chapter 24 . 1/9/2006
Good freaking story! I love how you get Hyde's perspective on all of their encounters. This is great, thank you.
PrinceVegetasPride chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
beautiful 20 out of 10
lexajesse chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This story was one of the most beautiful I've read on this site. You've made me a Jackie/Hyde fan. I, too, hope that you feel motivated to write another fic sometime.
pokey chapter 24 . 5/10/2004
Really great, the journal entries really had Hyde's voice.
arwens-light chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
wow, awesome...
arwens-light chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
awesome! this looks really good...
Sharon chapter 24 . 2/25/2004
Absolutely lovely. I really liked the whole concept behind the story. I've read diary type stories before, but this was an original angle. Great job!
Sharon chapter 14 . 2/25/2004
I am really enjoying this story and think you are doing a great job. But there is one grammatical nitpick I must make as I've seen it in your fic more than once. It is not always "Steven and I" or "Jackie and I". If it is being used in the objective sense rather than subjective, it should be 'me'. For instance, in this chapter, you were correct when you wrote "scored higher than Foreman, Fez, and I [scored]" since F, F & I are used as subjects. But later, it should be "about the far future for Steven and me". Just remove the other person and think of whether it should be "far future for me" or far future for I" and it's easy to tell.
Sorry for the unasked for grammar lesson. I'm just trying to be constructive, because I really do think you have a great story here.
Carly-M chapter 24 . 1/14/2004
That was an awesome fic to read. I really liked the journal entries & it was great that Jackie and Hyde got back together :)
Starlight77 chapter 24 . 1/9/2004
I was postive I reviewed this last chapter when I first read this (which was awhile back when you finished the story).
Anyways, I've always really loved this story, and I just wanted you to know that. It'll always be one of my favorite fanfics. ;)