Reviews for Letter from Exile one Merciful Morning
Neuri chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Just got through 'To Sever..' and 'Letter' and I thought they were absoluetly fantastic stories. Bloody brilliant. Will be reading more, undoubtedly.
dragonified chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
I applaude you as a reader. I don't believe I've sailed through three years in the fandom without finding this. Though the thought of Sevverus/Hermione doesn't really appeal to me, the letter was beautifully written. It made me think more about Severus and his character and why he is the way he is. I don't think i'll ever be able to catergorise this under fanon and not canon. It's very much like what I would have expected him to be like, through his Death Eater years, Potions Master years at Hogwarts and how he would finally leave it.

You've expressed his love for Hermione perfectly and why and how much he needs for her to be with him. One of the best fics I ever read. *Holds up glass of Juice* Cheers!

-shan-
DetectiveSimms chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
I really love this. It's so nicely written, and drew me into it very quickly. I'd enjoy a sequel, if you were ever to write one. I'm very fond of Snape/Hermione fics.
Death Fairy chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
Oh...gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I cannot say more than that.

~EG

(I feel composed enough to add a "poignant" to that.)
raspberryswirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Well, thank you for the ride. It was funny, and a good letter - though quite out of character for Severus, I must say. However, I did enjoy it for what it was. ;)
Masian chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
yes, i most certainly want a sequel. I really liked it, even if i do not and cannot find the original story, so am missing the previous action. Good work!
Angel of the North chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
re-reading this - it is so beautiful, and sits so nicely that it stands on its own.

A sequel could well kill some of the beauty of it. Or it could send it soaring into the stratosphere. I'd love to see a Snape-fic set in 100 years time. Was McGonagall right? Vector should still be alive...
Tamara Evans chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
One sitting. It took me one sitting. I mean, it's Christmas Eve, and I didn't even GET UP, not ONCE. I'm an avid reader, but my contact-laden eyes usually can't withstand such a rigorous screen-scanning session! Well-frikin'-done, this was so well written and interesting, so plausible and perfect I can barely contain my need to hunt you down and pay you, or something of the sort. ;) Have a lovely holiday, and I hope to see more from you soon.

Thank Didodikali of the lizardlounge for the reference on her page. :) Ciao!

-Tam
Alysun chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Ahh, the only Severus/Hermione fic in the world worth reading.

Loved the scene in the staff room, twas hysterical.

The whole situation is perfectly depicted. Lovely lovely.
DotKnight chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
Beautiful. Absolutely, unbelieveably beautiful. Can't find the words for any other comments, I'm still in shock. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Fille Bleue chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
This was undoubtedly a really difficult story to sit down and write, so cheers to you for persevering and producing a really good piece of writing. Sequel, Please? _
Tigress of the Night chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
*sigh* ahh, how lovely, I love my sevvie-poo *snaps back to reality* ack! oh, um, review, right. That was so beutiful, painful, like most things that have to do with our resident potions master. TOODLES! (I know my farewell just ruins the tone of my review, but I have to do it, it's my trademark)
daemonstorm chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
hey, i love it..the letter is so Snape-like..u did a really good job. it's quite realistic..i love the whole ring idea- it's really different from a lot of things ppl use.

And the teachers reactions- very nicely done.
Azure chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Beautiful. I mean, that was fabulous. I need to go back to reading real literature (art school really does make you stupid, doesn't it). Nice to know older people write fan fiction and aren't afraid to admit it. Did I mention that that was beautiful?
Azure chapter 1 . 11/30/2002