Reviews for Letter from Exile one Merciful Morning
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh my. Brilliant. Really brilliant. Ten years old and still going strong. Wow.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That bit about Pansy and her Hufflepuffs was brilliant and it made me laugh right out loud.

Wow, what a letter!
qa32pt chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Beautiful and haunting.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I've read the story some years ago, and loved it. I can't remember anything after the letter, so I am looking forward to finding out what you have in chapter 2.

I read your Decoding for the first time now, and am trying to connect the two. Missing the connection, though. Pity you never wrote the first part of the school year.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I'm completely lost for words, this made me cry and laugh at the right moments, not many stories can make me do that. None of the words i'm gonna mention even begin to describe this story. It's amazing and brilliant and fantastic and loads of other words. I'm really glad i took time out to read this, it's a real treat, thank you soo much.
The Drawkcab chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is wonderful! Truly wonderful! Keep up the good work!

JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was absolutely incredible. I have no words.
Amarilla Grey chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow! This is a masterpiece!
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I re-read this for the first time in ages, and it's as wonderful as ever it was. Textualsphinx, I hope this review finds you well and happy! What are you doing and writing these days? It seems so long since those early days of HG/SS, but this will always stand as one of my very favorites, and perhaps the best-written HG/SS ever. All the best to you!
Slayer2003 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
An interesting story, not something I would usually be attracted to. I enjoyed your character study even if I do not particularly agree with your interpretation of Snape. His story was well thought out and detailed, and the letter format was particularly effective, except at the end, where I felt the fic would have been better served by ending it shortly after the end of the letter :)

Funny you're getting reviews almost ten years later.
wetprofiterole chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hello! I am a fan of Severus Snape in China. I have read your story "Letter from Exile one Merciful Morning" on , I like it very much! It is one of the most important fan-story of SS/HG on the world. I want to translate it into Chinese, but need your permission.

As you know, another reader had began to translate the story years ago. But she didn't finish it, and we have lost contact with her for months. She must be too busy to continue her work.

So I would like to ask you for permission. If you can trust my translation, I will translate the whole story into Chinese in no more than 1 month. Of course, the translation is not for profit, and you can reserve all rights. I will put my new translation on the keero./bbs/(a website for Snape fans) and give readers all information about you as the author.

Waiting for your answer.
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 9/23/2009

See, I was a perfectly funtional HP fan with a perticular distate and WTFness for HGSS.

I just read your story because people said it was amazingly well characterised. AND IT IS. AND IT'S SO LOGICAL!

WHY? Gawd, I feel like the first time I read a slash fic. Exactly the same: the sheer thought of it had never crossed my mind, but it's "taste it once, crave it forever".

Now I'm off to read some more HGSS. Gr. I don't know whether I hate or love you for this.
lucyferr chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Amazing. McGonagall's worries were spot on to. Is this the most reviewed oneshot ever? Long onshot but still
sweetmarbel chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I just wanted to thank you for writing this gem of a story, which I just found recently via the HG/SS quiz.
chyara chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
what a beautiful fic! I just wish you would have finished your prequel.
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »