Reviews for Letter from Exile one Merciful Morning
Megan T chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
You sure have worked hard for the reviews. Where to start? The letter. Beautifully, poetically written; composed, almost, as Mozart would've composed it. The psychology is enormously insightful, both Snape's reasons for joining the Death Eaters and McGonagall's interpretation of the situation afterwards. Pansy Parkinson is slightly out of character, but it works within the context of the story and she's always been more "girly" (and her moments of glory are feminine reactions) than, say, Millicent Bulstrode. Can I also salute you for your rather eclectic but wonderful taste in drama? Agatha Christie turned me on to both Somerset Maugham and the Duchess of Malfi and I've loved them ever since. So, even though I think objectively that Hermione/Snape is rather disgusting (I disapprove entirely of the teacher/student thing), you've done it so well that I'm convinced and rooting for them. Masterful job. I salute you!
Anita Skeeter chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Oh my. I should be writhing on the floor in jealous agony, but I can't. I'm transfixed; my eyes are glued to the computer monitor. It's your story, m'dear, that's made me turn to stone. Your wonderful, magical story. I have not read anything quite that good (and this compliment includes the work of the famous Ms. Rowling herself) and much as it pains me, I have to say "You are so much better at this than I can ever strive to be." I absolutely loved this. Thank you for writing it.
Tyr teh One Handed chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
this was really good.
Amanita Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Well, I can't figure out what you changed, but I still like it. And I still want there to be more. Thanks for the excuse to read it again.
CheshireEmpress chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
One word for you, Sphinx: BRILLIANT! I desperately want a sequel to this; if it's only half as good, it'll still be worth reading. This was lovely, I love your insight. This may be the best Snape-fic I've ever seen.
HGW chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
WOW! The depth you go to in this story is inspiring! Congradulations! ~HGW
angelrose chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
it's okayy, really good writing
Amanita Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
OH my, this was more...
Textualsphinx chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Sorry everyone - just noticed a few errors where little words are missing, but hope it doesn't mask the sense. Are you allowed to put a review in your own spot? Just trying to encourage people to read the story.
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25