Reviews for Letter from Exile one Merciful Morning
ausername chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I've read this at least twice and I love it, especially your writing style and humor, intermingling with the humor that goes along with Snape's character. Wonderful.
Mara chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Marvellous, from start to end. Intelligent, moving and with that beatiful bitter-sweet ending that just adds to its perfection.

I have read loads of Snape fics and this one is so in character, so beleavable that it astonishes me.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Nessa Blade chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow. This was simply a joy to read as one of the first SS/HG fics on here. I loved how deep you went into the issues and with your permission may I use "The Slytherins gift to the virgin" for one of my fics? I promise to give credit, and yes it will be used in a SS/HG element. Again, wonderful story.
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Really lovely and thoughtful and hopeful. A real pleasure to read, and with a good delivery/premise too.
bubblybabs chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
What a great story! So sad and happy and thankfully not full of sleeze! Favorite line: "It’s so frustrating wanting to punch a ghost." That was funny!
alimcbat chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hear that sound ?...that's my heart breaking. You are wonderful !
Electryone chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I can't believe I haven't read this before now (and I've been an on and off Hermione/Severus fan for over five years). I was reading a little about the history of the HG/SS ship and your fic was mentioned so I opted to give it a try.

I noticed that the only problem I had (the formatting, thanks to the abominable ) was fixed on your personal website-so I wish I would have read it there first.

Excellent writing, congratulations on inspiring so many authors to write this pairing.
Deritine chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Huh. You wax a little verbose on the author's notes and the fact that the beginning of the story was hidden in a lack of paragraph spacing... regardless- good story. I agree with McGonagall, though- while ridiculously romantic, somewhat disturbing. Kind of crazy...

The story- though- I was laughing, I almost cried (certainly choked up quite a bit)- good times. Good story.
SeverusLovesUs chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This story was just absolutely stunning! I couldn't even begin to comment on all the amazing parts. I love the way you write, the tone, and the voice you gave Severus. I loved Severus' own in-depth contemplation of himself and what it means in relation to his love for Hermione. You write with an insight into the nature of people, which adds great depth to the story. I didn't expect Minerva's insight into the potential possibility of this not actually turning out to be the perfect romance that everyone else in the Great Hall is just flabbergasted by. My heart breaks for Severus' fragility…

I don't know if I've ever come across anything else that manages to cut deep into the hearts of the characters with such great insight, making the emotion of it all come so alive…

Wonderful, wonderful fic!
Melissa chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was incredibly well written and I can't wait for more. I'm sure I wasn't alone in wanting more of Professor Snape after book 7 and I've found the fanfiction to be incredibly entertaining...and if I can't have him then bravo! Hermione. This is one of the better fanfiction stories I've come across. Excellent job...and the only reason I stopped in for a peak was the wonderful rhyme at the beginning. Very nice.
SailorSev chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
I remember reading this over 6 years ago... I became a fan of SSHG because of this story and I think it was Pawn to Queen.

Anyways, I love this story because it's beautiful, sad, funny, and none of the characters are compromised in any way.

Writers like you have spoiled me for good fanfiction. Thanks to you and others, I won't read more than the first paragraph if the writing isn't compelling enough.

Thank you for setting the standards in this pairing.
NS chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Best SSXHG one-shot I've ever read. Ever. And I have no life so I do nothing but read SSHG fics.
j.curl chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love your SS/HGs, this one especially.
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
This is amazing. I may have become a Severus/Hermione shipper because of it.
katie chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
wonderful. one of the best fanfics i've read in a long while. wicked letter luv. ta!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »