Reviews for Prodigal Daughter
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
oh boy,brocton bay is in for a wild ride now that taylor is making moves. XD
Dedischado chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
This - is going to be interesting
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
HO-LEE shiiit someone's a Batman 89 fan... *shudders*

Should be interesting to see where this goes... I assume we're going to see Gang Lady Taylor as in cannon, only about 50 shades more competent/powerful, which is utterly disturbing in a sort-of Wildbow kinda way... congrats!

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*

P.s. Will "Afraid" get updated sometime soon? Kinda miss that one as well. *doffs hat*
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
Toppest of keks.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
Not sure i like the joker angle. Taylor was composed and in control early on. So it kind of seems like a switch in personality. I did read through the transformation she made over the course of summer camp with the nine, but it still seems rather jarring when compared to the earlier chapters.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
Great chapter, I'm starting to get a 'Joker' vibe from Taylor. Is that where you're heading with this?

Can't wait to see more.
Slothdrage chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
I, for one, welcome our new Skitter Overlady, the villainess Brockton Bay needs! Long may she reign!
Jack Inqu chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
Taylor's first minion. Frankie seems like a sensible guy; we'll see how long he lasts, working for Taylor.

Speaking of Taylor, I'm glad that she has a motivation in mind. One of the main reasons I find villains like the Joker and Jack Slash so boring is that they're simply being evil for the sake of being evil. That's just not enough to hold my interest in them; they're like spoiled brats, doing whatever they want whenever they want to, simply because they can.

Granted, Taylor's goal is still pretty thin and shaky, but at least she's not killing people willy-nilly. And who knows: as the story goes on, she might develop new goals and ideals.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Quietlovingman chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
Good chapter, nice '80's Batman reference. Next thing you know she'll be making Smilex Gas...
Armiture chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
Sniff, she has her first minion, Daddy's Little Monster is growing up.

I really liked the scene that was her POV, nice and twisted yet not coming off as insane; which she isn't. Yet another step on her path to greatness, please keep them coming.

While I am sure that Leviathan can provide a high colonic enema for Brockton Bay, I doubt that Taylor will wait for him to show up some two years from now. It's still the summer before high school starts or are we a month or so into her freshman year? In any case I am curious to see how she does it.
Siggimondo chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
MurderTaylor continues to be MurderTaylor. Nightmares in Brockton Bay expect to rise by 109 percent. News at 11.
Wolfman217 chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
Love it. Can't wait for more. :D
Kickaha chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
So she's got her own "Bob the Goon." Nice. Kind of a creepy chapter, but I enjoyed it. Thanks.
Fraukage chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
FUCK YEAH?! this is great
Magyk69 chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
I'm liking the direction this is going. There are surprisingly few stories with a Taylor who is wholeheartedly villainous, and it's always nice to find a new one.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »