Reviews for Prodigal Daughter
Dragonfang1917 chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
damn she's really causing chaos!
Marcus Rowland chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
I'm amazed I've never seen him called Hookworm in any other story. Nice one.

The bike thing should seriously annoy people. Also Lung, but that's pretty much inevitable whatever they do.
Rolling Ill Witted chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
The Joker in Worm as a teenage girl isn't something I knew I needed to read, but now that im here I am hooked! Thanks for posting
anthonym3 chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
Is she gonna wait till Lung and Kaiser meet... then go for a decapitating strike with laughing gas?

Cuz that would be awesome.
wsbenge chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
Good entertaining story
CILinkz chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
1 i like the villainous attitude who just wants to be evil cause of evil and no underlying moral dilemma or secret goal to be good. we dont see that so often ironic enough even though its such a basic premise.
feauxen chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
Just about the only problem with this story is that I might need to reread it to get a better idea what Taylor's powers are. Not that rereading it is too much of a problem, I suppose, it's just always been somewhat vague and with the long gap between updates things have gotten even more confusing.

You'd think that Taylor being a villain would be more of a turn-off since she's actually genuinely being a villain, but so far she seems to at least be a villain with standards. One that will, hopefully, become something vaguely resembling a decent person by the time the story reaches a conclusion. And since it's Worm, that's honestly better than most of the characters we know about anyway. You know a setting has it bad when a villain makes a better protagonist than most of the heroes...
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 15 . 10/25/2020
Wanna know what the difference between an AR and a M-16 is? The AR wasn’t made by the lowest bidder.
Jack Inqu chapter 14 . 10/24/2020
There's something refreshing about this version of Taylor; she just goes for what she wants, with no angst or second guessing herself.

And, of course, Frankie continues to be the best minion.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Brawlingbard chapter 14 . 10/21/2020
Awesome as always. (still wish it was a chapter of Recoil, but I will live)
Spartan3909 chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
Thanks for the chapter _.
LordGrimstorm chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
Hahaha! That was a fun excursion! Hookwolf didn't know what he was dealing with, there. Can't wait to see what shenanigans pop up next! Thanks for the update!
Darth Prime chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
thanks for the chapter made my evening
anthonym3 chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
A fantastic chapter. I wonder when Taylor will begin her own gang... beyond her most helpful minion.
Marcus Rowland chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
Really enjoying this - definite Joker vibe, of course. I wonder if Hookwolf is going to be a problem...
441 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »