Reviews for Prodigal Daughter
wsbenge chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
Took out Hookwolf. Hopefully dead, not much redeeming there. Taylor is a reasonably heavier hitter. Not sure what she will be able to do with Scion.

Liking the story.
wsbenge chapter 7 . 10/20/2020
"Wait till they get a load of me!"

I enjoy that line.
osterreicher97 chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
Lol... best takedown of Hookwolf I've seen in awhile, and Cricket didn't show up either which is more original since she usually pops up immediately along with Stormtiger.
feauxen chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
Well...that's one way to get Kaiser's attention.
Kaiya Azure chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
Considering the fact Hookwolf made the mistake of thinking Taylor was Circus, I wonder if the other Empire members will make the same mistake.
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 10/16/2020
Nice chapter, good work.
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 5 . 10/12/2020
I was just rereading this, and I realize, that Taylor might have screwed herself long term. She was unable to detect Daddy Jack at the end of last chapter. Was that because she nixed his powers on accident, or did she hit the bit of brain which allows her powers to work on him. If it is replaced with animal tissue, it might not allow her to use her powers on him. Or I might be reading too much into things, and this isn't a Chekov's Gun.
LordGrimstorm chapter 13 . 9/21/2020
Very fun concept! Who doesn't enjoy a really creepy villainous protagonist on occasion? Looking forward to whatever happens next!
WillItWork chapter 7 . 9/6/2020
So other than potentially running out, and relying on bone soft for the supply, a perfect disguise!

Pretty much everyone in Worm is damaged, but I am really enjoying how are you are digging into the psychology of the two very fucked up people, budding sociopaths Taylor and Emma.

Thanks for sharing!
H Max Marius chapter 13 . 8/29/2020
Awww... she's going after the Empire... I was hoping to see her 'arrange' things for Kaiser to try to recruit her...

Then she could stand there, in her greasepaint, and tell him to his face that he's not white enough. ;P
H Max Marius chapter 10 . 8/29/2020
Darn... I was hoping it was Armsmaster who accidentally ran her off the road while responding to a kitten up a tree...
H Max Marius chapter 8 . 8/29/2020
Somehow I'm really loving the idea of Taylor channeling Jack Nicholson's Joker... ;)
StormMagi chapter 13 . 8/18/2020
Hoo boi
spiderfan chapter 13 . 8/3/2020
glad you updated this some suggestions circus and trainwreck both are secretly working for coil you never write about them try recruiting them with a clown theme circus would be ideal and has a pocket dimension ideal for robbery and trainwreck the scrap tinker short lasting objects but versatile in his creations
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2020
Is Taylor supposed to be a shout-out to the Joker from Batman?
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »