Reviews for Visitation
Maggie chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
THAT WAS BAKURA!
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
CT:*hiding under her bed*

Ryou: if you come out Chibi Tea I'll let you glomp me.

Yuugi: you may regret that later you know how much she likes you!

Ryou:*being glomped by CT*Need...Air...Regreting..Decision!
Rnij and Mysterious A chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Augh! another sad fic! oy!
Windswift chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I thought so... good fic! Short, but interesting
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
O_O Woah. But good woah. Again, a brillient masterpiece! Write more, anything!_

-Steeple3
Eruantale chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Nice...but I don't know about Ryou Bakura doing anything like that. He seems totally...might I say clueless? Half the time, it's not even him talking. Yami no Bakura can imitate him so well that...anyway. It's still a great story! I thought it'd be Pegasus' younger self, but he would've recognized himself, so the next guess was of course, Bakura. ~ Nice job. I likes it.
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Ryou: *waking up* Yeesh, that was weird! I dreamed I flew to Pegasus's castle or something and... predicted his future?
Millennium Slinky chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
This is...sad...beautiful...touching...AH! NO! I *HATE* PEGASUS! I hate I hate I hate I HATE him! NO! You cannot convince me otherwise! *holding on for dear life to her Magician of Black Chaos card* NO!

*blinks* Amane? Wasn't that Bakura's sister? Whatever. I'm getting my characters mixed up.

Write more like this! I don't care if it's about Pegasus! I hate him, but I still idolize you! Write more write more!

And as a final act of defiance... *rips up a picture of Pegasus* There! He shall DIE!
GriffinFire chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Whew. That is SO awesome! I never considered that Bakura actually had reasons for wanting all the Millennium Items. Cool!

Poor Peggy... He's so abused! I don't know why my sister hates him so much...
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I love it! But it makes me wonder: how much of this item collecting is actually Yami Bakura then? I mean, look at what happened to Pegasus when he wanted Cindia back. Is it just Ryou turned desperate with no real yami at all? *shiver* Awesome! However, I don't think he should be sipping from Pegasus' wine glass. He's crazy enough without alcohol. _~