Reviews for Still Summer Sisters?
Sparki chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Excellent follow-up to the events of the original story. Another chapter, please, and more about Cailtlin and Marco's marriage (I'm such the romantic)
Madam Pixell chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I loved this book i just finished it last week. This story completly goes with the line and could so see catline pulling something like that. But this story was rushed to the max and there was very litte detail. You have the right idea and a good story line but you need to slow down and take time for the little things i would love to see more of this story.
BrileyCullen chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
"they made out"

lol.
ew chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I've been looking and looking for a Summer Sisters fanfic and I had the misfortune to find this piece of shit. Good thing you stopped writing it years ago because I would advise you to stop

Delete this piece of shit before anyone else has to read it.
Maxism chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I just finished Summer Sisters for the third time and can't wait to read your story
IndulgentWriter chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
The summary of your story sounded intersting - making Caitlin reappear in everyone's lives, but there were several mistakes that were apparent. I agree with allicia that your story was rushed. You gave few details and didn't expand on what was necessary. I do however, think your story is an interesting idea, and that if you're still interested in writing it, you should re-write it and slow the pace for your readers.
allicia chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
okey this story totally sucked and it moved to fast can you say b-o-r-in-g
nicole chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
i'm not sure if you're aware of this...but Martha's Vineyard is an island off the coast of Cape Cod. Not an actual vineyard. I mean, there might be a vineyard on it, but it's a small island made up of i think six small towns.
Agonystar chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Not bad, but I don't think that the characters would necessarily act the way that you're having them act...and even though you mentioned that Lamb and Abby were getting older I don't think they would have relinquished Maizie to Vix and Gus. But please write more, I can't WAIT for a third chapter. Pretty good.
Ella Roberta Reamy chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
this is good but VERY hard to read! try separating paragraphs and dialouge better. :)
S chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Great story... I thought it went very well with the book, please write more, you could turn it into one of the great long storys on the website!
sploogy chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
I would love to see this finished! This was one of my favorite books of all time! I always wondered if she had faked her death...I mean she already did it once in the book...Great work!
tji80 chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Hey, this story is good! I loved the book and got my sister to read it too and she only reads Harry Potter. I hope you continue with this story!
sugababie chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Dang you got me all excited so see whats gonna happen next so please updateitz good ;)!
Ilame Mator chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
what's gonna happen next? post up soon!