Reviews for Best Friends
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
I freaking love Nico. I about lost it at the part when Hermione almost got points off in Charms. Nico meeting Lucius was also great. It's hilarious how he just thickened his accent after gaining attention for speaking Greek, like "I'm not suspicious, I'm just foreign." I'm so excited to see human Sirius next chapter!
Falconress chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Ooh. Time for the craziness.
A Sirius and Nico team up? Cool!
Alshert chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Très sympa ce chapitre. :)
YAYSOLANGELO chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Chapter 40! That was amazing (I feel like I say this every chapter, but it's true!), I definatly was not expecting that...and I can't wait for more!
Marauders rule chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Finally! Nico knows 'Felpato' is Sirius! Keep up the good work.
MerVonZeit chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Wowowow unexpected, but I love this
I said how happy you make me with your updates?
And I liked the resolution for Buckbeak! I beat that Lucius wet his pants jejejeje
(I'm learning english, sorry for the mistakes)
Gracias por tan buen capítulo!
12345-6783 chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Oooh, exiting!
Yun1819 chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Great chapter! No, that was not the reaction I was expecting, but it’s an interesting one!

Btw, I really like how your updates land perfectly around 12am (for me at least) every Saturday. Which means that I always read this in the middle of the night.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
Goddamn these cliffhangers! Im gonna fall off the edge!
AquaEclipse chapter 40 . 10/3/2020
These updates always make me so happy! And I see we're freeing the righteous, aren't we? Let's hope it goes well, unlike canon.
Dawning of the day chapter 39 . 9/30/2020
True enough.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET HERMIONE BREAK DRACO'S NOSE!
I love whenever I get updates for this. Chapter 39 and you're still going! WHOAAAAAAA it's so good.
I NEED SO MUCH MORE. Can you just make Nico nico niiiiii tell neville already? Im going mental right now.
Marauders rule chapter 39 . 9/30/2020
Great as always! Keep up the good work!
YAYSOLANGELO chapter 39 . 9/27/2020
So...I now officialy like the Nico, Hermione, and Neville as the 'Golden Trio' more then Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Also, I feel like everything I want to happen in this fanfic is happening.
KINGANDYfornewrulerofOlympus chapter 39 . 9/26/2020