Reviews for Best Friends
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 43 . 12/16/2021
It’s a shame that the story ends here but I fully understand writing for pleasure and not making it a chore! It’s been an excellent story so far and I’ve loved nearly every part of it! Especially appreciate your approach to Nico’s sexuality and such. Thank you for writing this excellent story!
Hedgiepen chapter 5 . 12/8/2021
Dude from august 8, fuck off, your just being a dick and showing off, “oh you need to work on your anthology of vignettes” fuck you, the author did a good job, you know perfectly well that no one can understand you. So cut it out you pompous prick, no one gives a damn, either your a teenager who reads these words off the internet, or a sad assault who where’s a shirt that says “genius” and yet spends all there time reading fan fiction and watching bad Korean animated TV shows. The author did very well, and I congratulate them for getting this far, to spite their “anthology of vignettes”
Hedgiepen chapter 4 . 12/8/2021
AS A GREEK A RESENT THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER, nah I’m just screwing with you, I don’t give a shit
AMurder0fCrows chapter 2 . 11/12/2021
it's a staple by now that every fic has to have Hermione x main character. it's everywhere even if you filter out the romance tag the romance will still be there in every fic. why can't there just be the adventure and story.
Angelicat2 chapter 43 . 9/13/2021
This is very good! I enjoyed every single moment of it! And I completely understand what it feels like to no longer be interested in the fics you write, as I have been there multiple times before. Thank you for the great fic, no matter if you post more or this is it! I adore this fic and it's absolutely one of my ultimate favorites in the PJO/HP crossovers!
Ash chapter 3 . 9/10/2021
The sorting hat doesn't sort people just by their traits. It also sorts by what is good for them, as seen in Harry's case.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2021
The writing quality certainly went downhill after the note saying it's been a long time, so it was obvious that you ran out of steam for this, author. I personally would've preferred you quit and leave the story tagged as incomplete instead of a somewhat rushed and lame conclusion. Then we could've imagined it'd have had a cooler ending if it had been completed.

Overall it's an alright story. I'd give it 6/10, the ungood ending really puts a damper on it.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/8/2021
You started to have way too many scene breaks and random narrative jumps, author. It reads like an anthology of vignettes instead of a chapter in a continuous story now.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/8/2021
I decided the greatest thing about this fanfiction is how hard Snape is projecting, author. It is awesome.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2021
You managed to get Hermione to do Harry's thinking for him, author. Good job.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2021
Hermione is extremely loyal to her friends so if Harry's gonna be her first friend's enemy, she won't be befriending him, author (especially if Ron is also shitty to her). While this is fine and novel and all, Harry is way too stupid to survive without Hermione to do his thinking for him. You gotta solve this dilemma.
Moonse chapter 43 . 7/1/2021
loved your story, the crossover was so well written and the friendship between hermione and nico was the best! thank you for not abandoning mid-year! and thank you for giving it a decent end
Moonse chapter 40 . 7/1/2021
i'm really REALLY not ready for this to end
Moonse chapter 35 . 7/1/2021
i swear i just love your fic so much, i reeeally enjoy reading it, one of the best so far!
Moonse chapter 13 . 6/30/2021
THIS IS JUST SOOOO GOOD I COMPLETELY LOVE IT!
716 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »