Reviews for Best Friends
thattin chapter 43 . 6/27/2021
Really enjoyed this, easily the best Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossover I've read. I can only hope you'll come back to it someday but I can understand if you're burnt out on the concept.
3A07 chapter 43 . 6/27/2021
Thank you for finishing the school year, the rest we can work out on our own. Really nice fic, with teenagers acting like teens would. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 43 . 6/10/2021
Wow, this story was great! I absolutely loved it!
demigodmagician chapter 27 . 6/9/2021
Solangelo!
jessi.solomon chapter 43 . 5/3/2021
This was so good! I do hope you come back to it eventually but I totally get how writing certain fics can feel more like a chore so 100% dont feel pressured to come back and I completely support your decision to step away from it. Also thank you so much for putting nicos plan in the a/n, I think I might have been thinking about that for the rest of eternity trying to figure it out lol
Meh chapter 43 . 3/24/2021
its sad to see a talented writer leaving the fandom but if your happy with it
then im happy i will cling to the hope that you will return no matter how small
Don't Be So Shy chapter 18 . 2/15/2021
The part with Luna got me thinking: Could a Dark wizard ghost reanimate himself?
Guest chapter 43 . 2/13/2021
Wow! This is just as amazing as always. And it's totally fine that you don't feel like continuing it, I understand the feeling as I've done it before with some of my fics.
DiaLy chapter 24 . 2/10/2021
In all of Tom Riddle's horrendous crimes, animal abuse is the top one, and absolutely disgusting.
DiaLy chapter 4 . 2/10/2021
oh god it reminds Snape of himself and Lily-
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/1/2021
I LOVED this story, you did a great job on it
Iamgroot474 chapter 43 . 1/27/2021
This is amazing! It has good plot, it isn't repetitive, the grammar and punctuation, in comparison to a lot of other fics on this site, is to die for! I'm a little sad that this won't ever make it to seventh year, but I am incredibly grateful that you kept your word about finishing the end of the year.
In other thoughts: to be honest, I fully expected Nico to become a part of the trio, but in retrospect that would not only be incredibly boring, but this is also way better. When I first read the animosity, I did consider closing out of the fic and looking elsewhere. This is because, not five minutes earlier, I closed out of another fic that also used this animosity plot device. But the thing is, in that one, it looked so forced - Harry literally hated Nico on sight, and Nico pulled his sword on him. In this one, however, it makes much more sense, namely because Nico definitely started it, and for him, for what was good reason. The continued suspicion of Nico when he consistently proved to be nothing but good was a little tiring, but if you think about it, they did the same damn thing to Snape, so what's new?
Anyway, whether or not you choose to finish this up to seventh year or not, this is amazing and has definitely earned a spot in my library.
Alexandra Goddess of Heroes chapter 43 . 1/8/2021
Please keep writing this story! you are so good! I really enjoy reading this story, and I'm sure other people do too.
Alexandra Goddess of Heroes chapter 27 . 1/7/2021
*Squealing* That was sooo good! it's 11pm at night and i'm hooked!
Alexandra Goddess of Heroes chapter 5 . 1/7/2021
awwwwwww Someone cares about Nico.
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »