Reviews for Best Friends
Alexandra Goddess of Heroes chapter 1 . 1/7/2021
did u just name the cat jesica with a v?
Authentichilda chapter 43 . 12/22/2020
Please update, the story is amazing!
JGABVX BvGJGHCfy yg chapter 43 . 12/18/2020
This is soooo cool the book is awesome
Guest chapter 43 . 12/8/2020
I just want to say that this story is awesome. I think it is the most well crafted fanfics I have ever read. You should consider being an author, because this is really good. I am upset it is done, but you have been working on this for years. I just wanted to say good freaking job.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/23/2020
Hi i just read this and I would like to say I absolutely LOVED it and could you pls finish it because I think it would be interesting with the three schools because if the triwizard and you could get really creative about what happens so pls pls pls do it thank you
TheGatorWrite chapter 43 . 11/13/2020
Amazing story. I agree you should enjoy this story.

Bye bye then
StayMist chapter 43 . 11/9/2020
AWWWW I want to read more but I do agree with you. writing should be done by heart and enjoyment.

There isn't much Percy Jackson Harry Potted AUs and I quite enjoy the idea of the crossover of both worlds. I'd love to see more of it!

sot i really do hope you pick this up again! I and many others, really enjoyed this AU and the plot, also the characters.

thank you for making this! (p.s plssssss)
pineapple-pancake chapter 43 . 11/8/2020
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story so far. It saddens me that you lost interest but I understand, specially with long series as HP, it might happen.
I also wanted to show you my appreciation for your work. I think is very creative. I really liked how you choose to include Nico to hogwarts, by not replacing him with another character (HP) but adding to the story, making it more original and complex.
Making Nico a Griffindor was also special, since it seems to be a house for the more light inclined students, but it is evident that Nico is full of chivalry, while not being quite ambitious.
And I liked that HP and Nico didn't get along, but they slowly gotten better with each other. It made for more differences with cannon in the story, but also the graduality of the changes also made it more realistic in terms of how trust is gained with someone who doesn't inspire trust.
Sometimes I wanted Nico to be stronger, and not be dissarmed so easily, but I can also appreciate the value of not having a character that will be so strong compared to the others, that the other characters completly loss their value.
Also I loved that you didn't do bashing, and kids where still kids, being normally mean and nothing out of ordinary mean to the extent where that risk it to make it cartoonish and self rightneous. So great that you didn't go there.
So thank you for sharing your great story here.
Please consider showing your recommendations of other fics that might be interesting too.
StayMist chapter 12 . 11/8/2020
i hate it (not the story, just this part) ...slytherins should have won. i was actually going to be happy cause i thought they were going to win the cup.

the slytherins were cheated because of J. Ks hatered of the house...
MariluPiva chapter 43 . 11/4/2020
Adorei a história... Só posso imaginar que deu tudo certo no final... Espero algum dia ter mais, se não, foi bom enquanto durou.
DemigodWitchKilljoy chapter 43 . 11/2/2020
I love this fic so much! You've written Nico so well. If u ever get the motivation to continue it, please do. I know how hard it is to keep a story going, but this fic is really good.
BlueEyedOwl1 chapter 43 . 11/1/2020
SH*****T this was gooooooood! You got EVERYTHING right even if you did change some of the plot to fit Nico. Nico was super relatable and I can totally see Nico never really getting along with Harry. The way Nico didn’t want to talk about Tartarus and how he reacted to anything related to his trauma was right on point with his character. And not to pressure you at all, (I’m a writer too so I know about pressure to write) sometimes you have to keep writing even when it feels like a chore, because at the end of the day, when the story has been told, you’ll feel accomplished. THANKS FOR WRITING, WRITING IS HARD :D
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 43 . 10/29/2020
I'm sad to see it end, but I've had lots of fun along the way. I loved this exploration into Nico showing up truely for the sole purpose of attending school. I'm a little sad that the Weasleys never learned that Leo was alive, but I'll just picture him landing a dragon in their backyard this summer. As per usual for your stories, the characterization was perfect all the way through and the unique perspective you brought even to premises that have been done before always made it feel fresh and worthwhile. Your style is so easy to enjoy and it complimented Nico's character beautifully in this. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to any future projects.
dunleavia chapter 31 . 10/27/2020
I google translated it, dunno if it was accurate but I got 'plush'
Guest chapter 43 . 10/26/2020
This was so amazing. I loved it so much and thank you for not abandoning this. This was so great and I hope you have a wonderful life.
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »