Reviews for To Take Back the Child
Cheeky Liar chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
This is an amazing story! I couldnt stop reading, please update soon :)
Kidiu chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Wao, that was both hot, sad, and beautiful. Amazing work.
Kandakicksass chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Soooo... You ever gonna finish this? Because it's fantastic! Seriously please update!
Hime-Sayu chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Oh my God, PLEASE, I know it's been a long time since you updated this story, but I just found it and I am in LOVE. I am completely infatuated by it; it is BY FAR my favorite and best written Labyrinth story ever. Please, I hope to God you read this and finish this story!

Thank you so much for sharing you frikin amazing writing abilities I really look forward to reading more soon!

Itoshii chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
I think I died a little when I saw your last update but I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw your profile /1-11-10/...oh yees I know your here and I so very love your story. I await the next chappie with baited breath. xD
SpazzChicken chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Hello, I started reading this recently and decided to give my opinion (for what it's worth :P)...

Your story is the sort I would usually really enjoy (I'm a fan of malexmale relationships, and stories revolving around romance), but there were a few things I couldn't really enjoy here.

First off, your writing style is very flowery. All the time. The descriptions of both characters and scenery seem overdone and painfully remind me of cheap romance novels or roleplays gone horribly wrong. Perhaps its my personal preference speaking here, but I really think the story would be much better if you toned down the descriptions and varied sentence length and structure. Not every single sentence needs to include so much detail. Try playing around with simpler sentences or even fragments (though those aren't proper english, they can be useful).

On a related note, the words used to describe things add to the cheap romance atmosphere. Flaxen sounds more poetic than blonde, but such words are better used in moderation so that it doesn't seem as if you were just using 'fancy' words to cover up your actual writing skills..

I'm not the best person to be criticizing anyone else's work (everyone could always use some improvement, right? (: ), so I'll leave a few links that might better put my point across. And I hope you don't take this comment as anything negative... It's just my opinion in how you could improve and I hope it might help you somehow. :)

Links (with random spaces so that, hopefully, ff doesn't kill them :P ):

.ca/arts/story/ 2003/04/10/gowdy900403. html

content/ view/ 13/ 27/
Nekosblackrose chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
I love this story! It took me a while to read it thanks to tests and all. But please continue!

Nekosblackrose
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Well writen
silvergirlrox chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Oh wow i nearly died when i saw when the last update was. Please Please Please continue this story!

There are so few stories on this site that are not PWP. This fic is one in a million on this site and it would be a shame if you didn't continue it. You writing is brilliant and the way you describe the setting is amazing. I really hope you decide to finish this... :D
Chro chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Oh god.I love this story so far!I haven't even seen the Labyrinth movie yet only small parts on i love this!:D

Hope to read more chapters!
Lilia0 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
UPDATE SOON OR IMMA GO BONKERS! I DONT CARE IF YOU LOST INTEREST, I DONT CARE IF ITS RUSHED, JUST FINISH IT! (actually, id prefer it NOT to be rushed but yeah...) I LOVE THIS FREAKING STORY, AND I DONT LIKE PEOPLE THAT POST A STORY AND NEVER FINISH IT! :( SO FINISH IT PLEASE! YOU DONT WANT ME TO GO BONKERS, ITS NOT A GOOD SIGHT, OK? FINISH IT!

Lilia, the uke rapist.

P.S. ill give you a cookie if you at least update, author notes dont count!
animefighter13 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
w-well damn its been along time since you've like updated XD But I really wish you would this is a great story i love it so much! to bad you didn't finish it I would of liked to read the end XD
Sgt. James Barnes chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Okay...Wow...That was AMAZINGLY hot. :D

But what bugged me was that you didn't call them by names at the end. Just 'the youth' and 'the Goblin Lord/King'.

NAMES, please. :P

But, other than that, it was sensational.
Sam chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
You're using the word orifice in the wrong context. An orifice is a hole or cavity in the body (mouth, ear, etc.) Not a window. Just sayin'...
Cheliou chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
*gapes at the last time you updated*

A-are you serious?

That was the...MOST magnificent fanfiction I have EVER read. It was just so perfect. Not the same old stupid cookie-cutter crap that people seem to think is all right

Are you busy writing your own seriously published book? Is that why you haven't updated? I WOULD BELIEVE IT D: I really would. And buy it. You have the nicest writing style which makes what you wrote, the most pleasing thing to read.

I'll just have to wait, reading this millions of times over.

*sigh*

Please find the inspiration to keep going this has just absolutely made my life.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »