Reviews for In the Kitchen
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
*giggle* i did not expect that ending. it was surprising and pretty fluffy. funny once you think about it.
mackitten chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
*giggling maniacally* that was fabulous and i loved how i could tell exactly who was saying what even though it was just dialogue. brilliant!

my fav line..

“C’mon, live dangerously. Don’t preheat.
Leslie Lady of Light chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Sigh. Absolutely LOVED the fluff...can never have too much of THAT! Sirius and Abby make such a cute couple. Since neither has really had too much experience with love, it's not so bad that they're so old. ;)
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
very cute. I like this whole series and this is a very nice addition.
Britta Laveshe chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Bit difficult to tell who's speaking, which makes it all the more funny.
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
You had me totally fooled at the end! That was fabulous, as always, and I can't wait for more of this lovely fluff.

Fleur
sirius the homicidal maniac chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
ooh! you wrote another one! yay! youre so good at that. thank you, i was laughing... a lot... i cant believe how you can just whip up another story like that... its depressing for me... but i liked the story! the sirius! nice little fluffy...
273747 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Aw! really cute story! :)

You gave us a nice twist in the end

I'm still laughing :D
Sothis Star1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Very clever. I like how it was mostly only dialog and you don't REALLY know exactly what's going on, who Sirius is with, etc. It was neat how at the end you at first think that it is Sirius who doesn't want to stop, but then you read the last line...heh heh. Nice job.

Sothis
mette chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Hey, that was funny! and good, very good! Surely you plan to write more of that, don't you? Well, if you didn't by now, I hope you change your opinion, because I really liked it! Hm . . . I feel like baking cookies right now . . .