Reviews for Your People Shall Be My People
Elentarri chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
Sorry to nag again, but can you finish this story too? :D

Its soooooo good!
korrd chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Great story. Why does Beren seem more like Han Solo than an actual noble? Update soon.
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
beautiful, so far! And a delight to read! More please?
Aine Tassorosso chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
This story is really good and I am really liking your take on the Lay of Leithian. But should you not put this in the Silmarillion section rather than Lord of the Rings? It is muchbetter suited to there after all. I've added this to my faveorite stories list!
lurker2209 chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
Wow...great work. I love the way you introduce the varied families and make their children so real. Great way to flesh out the characters. I particularly admire all the names you come up with. they sound so original!
lurker2209 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
O, Meet the Parents, Silmarillion-style, I love it. There are so few good Silmarillion fics out there, and for you to be filling in the details of the Lay of Luthein is great. I can't wait for more of this!
Joan Milligan chapter 1 . 4/22/2003

Well, it's time somebody wrote that :).

"Welcome, sister." So appropriate, so simple, it sums it all. A quiet little story, so little words, so much understanding and insight. Here's to good Beren and Luthien, mythic heroes - their humanity shines through magnificently at the heart of the glory of this piece.