Reviews for My Blue Eyes
TheAmyflamy chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER? I NEED IT!
smexyforever chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
like it! write more, please !
Pinfeathers chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
People just love Prideshipping. You take two of the most popular characters, and put them in a pairing that could almost be cannon if it wasn't a kids' show. It's just win! XD

Love the story, it's quite sweet. I have to say I particularly enjoyed some of Kaiba's comments to himself at work! Keep up the good work!
Deviousdragon chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Okay. First off, you spelled "besides" wrong. You had spelled it "becides." Also, You used "fell" alot instead of "feel." Don't worry abouth that, though. It happens to me, too. You had also spelled "meant" like "ment." And in this sentence, "Jou looked down, the floor suddenly seeming very interesting in the floor," You repeated the floor part at the end. And, "...we knew it was wrong we shouldn't of had to have Anzu..." I think you forgot a punctuation between "wrong" and the second "we." For this one, '"Jou's in Mrs. Henchi's class, he had to have a talk with her...' You forgot the ending quotatin marks. Right here, '" Now it was Jou's turn to laugh...' you have an extra quotation. You have the wrong "here" in this one, '"Jou hear entered that tournament..."' You have it as "I hear a sound," y'know? Right here, "I thought him myself," as well as a little earlier on, you have "thought." It should be "taught." Right here, "...and give me lessons later." You sound like..." You have one too many quotation marks again. And here, '"...getting home now. Honda and Jou..." you forgot a quotation. (hm... all your problems are mainly quotations, huh? lol) This "they're" should be "their." Heheh, this one, "they're" should also be "there," as in the place. (I know it probably sounds like I'm a know-it-all, but I really am just trying to hlp. Please don't be angry with me.) Oh, oonce again with the quotations: '...around the world." When I went with Ba...' One too many quotations. (No offense, but do you have a beta reader? Because... You kinda need one...Please don't take this the wrong way, because other than the gramatical errors, the story is really good.) And here, "...getting excited about going to a sill theme park." you had forgoten the "y" in "silly." Another quotation thing:'...crap out of me and Jou here! Although Yugi felt the same way...' You forgot one. _' And, wait... What ep was that "I'm bad" Song fomr? It sounds funny. Okay... As I said, story is good. You just need some assistance with grammar. But then, everyone does. I look forward to the next chapter.
Lolita Lilyette chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
D

I really, REALLY love this story. Apart from some grammar problems, this has an AMAZING storyline. I truly love this story.

AND THEN I FOUND OUT IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN A MONTH AND TWO YEARS. T_T Please update? PLEASE?
livinoutloud chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
love it so much
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
I can't believe you haven't updated in so long! You're one of the most talented Yaoi scene writers I've seen. God, the scenes make my insides all tingly.
tinkletimekelly chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
Can this fic be Updated. That would be nice. It's been a you still out there? Do you still care?
Nimbirosa chapter 15 . 4/10/2006
Have you by any chance abandoned this story? I was pretty much hanging off the edge of my seat and then WHAMBAM chapter's over. You're also right about the lack of Seto-Yugi (favourite pairing) around - I think it's that couldn't sort all of the old Seto-Yugi fics into the new character matching categories is all - I'm sure they're out there somewhere. *mutters* I damn well hope so, at least -

Anyway, a reply would be appreciated. *cue vapid grin*
Amber Spirit chapter 15 . 3/3/2006
UPDATE
tinkle time kelly chapter 15 . 12/29/2005
This fic serousely needs to be continued. How could you ignore it for so long. Seto/yugi/yami are rare indeed. You have a really good one in progress and you keep leaving it just sitting there uncomplete. NOT NICE.

Now I'll just add it to my favrites list and let it sit there UNCONPLETE.T
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 15 . 12/2/2005
Yami no Tenshi: Heeheehee! Bakura got shot down!

Tenshi no Mugen: Uh, so? You're off topic! Hi, Le Vendeur! We still love the fic and can't wait for you to update!

Yami: I can't believe you missed out on our fanart deal. Oh well, more time for college and our own fics.

Tenshi: No luck on the 80 reviews, huh? Don't worry we're still here for you!

Yami: ...Sure, what she said. But only if you update sometime soon. Like as a Christmas present or something.

Tenshi: Here's a toast to the next chapter: may it come swiftly and leave it's readers in less suspense!

Yami Tenshi: Cheers!
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 15 . 10/27/2005
cool cant wait till the next chapter i love seeing those three together hoppe to see another chapter soon
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 15 . 10/23/2005
update
ailisa d. frieson chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
Seto/Yami/Yugi lemon lemon lemon