Reviews for The Hitokiri Returns
shadow of the lost chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
and i shall repeat once again, please keep on writing.
inukensgurl chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! ( I really like your story and would like to see it finished. you were doing such a good job. I hope you decide to continue with your story.
shibi chibi chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
ahahahahha...i was kinda confused in the 2nd and 3rd chapters cuz i kept on thinking: "..uh...dude, you do know that you ARE saitoh..and that you KNOW kenshin...and kaoru right?" ..puahahah. then i figured it out. yup...we x_x;
Mauztattoo chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
What awesome,amazing work. Please finsh this if you can,it makes my mind race to try and figure out who the killer is.
girl from ipanema chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
this looks wonderful. I love this. I also love all of your as yet unfinished fics, including your unprintable drivel. I wish you and your family the best and that your muse be good to you and to all of us.
Fai Gensou chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
I like how you've revised it. It's very good. I still can't wait to see the next chapter.
Moustachegirl chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
No! This is never going to get updated is it? Why? Why do the good fics die so young! Oh god, I really wanna know how this ends!

Oh please great fic-writer, find it somewhere in your heart to finish this, please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

This is a fantastic piece of fanfiction, don't let it just go to waste. The sanity of one young girl living in Scotland's dullest and ugliest town depends upon it!
Fai Gensou chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
I really, really, really like your story but... are you planning to update sometime? The only thing that gets me more than stuck watching dubs of my favorite shows are stories that authors just leave hanging. Have you been planning the next chapter for over a year, lost interest, or just plain have no clue where to go next? I would really like an answer if at all possible.
Imalefty chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
I know, it's kind of a long time since you updated, but are you ever going to finish this? EVER? It's really great so far. Please finish it. Please!
silverrowan chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
Cool plot!
Reincarnation? Is Kenshin Myoujin going to commit suicide too?
Silverrowan
Anime-mistress585 chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
*flaps hand* i know you must hear this alot (being the great ficcy writer you are...) but...SUGOI...I *glares* you HAVE to write more...i don't really give a damn (i hope you don't count damn as a swear...) wether you finish it...actually i do! MWA! *glomps* please write more? pretty pleas with a cherry on top! I mean how can you *not* this is the best (and only *sweatdrops*) fic i've read where they went into present time and still had connections to the past! *puppy dog eyes* PWEASE
Ja ne!
BUH BYE
Decollage chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
WOT!SO AWESOME! This simply must continue, its too good not to. This ROCKS MY SOCKS, DEFINITLY!
Angsty Magee chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
OH! i like! i hope you update this soon. i'm going though, damn near, all your fics and they are all really good. i hope you can update this soon, too.
teddy grahms chapter 3 . 8/30/2003
please finish this story! it's a great plot idea!
Epic Epicness chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
this is getting exciting! u have to update soon!