Reviews for Breaking the Rules
GingietheSnap chapter 2 . 1/22
There's a "c" indicating this story is finished. This can't be the end! Say it ain't so! We have to find out why he was taken and tortured and by whom. Does he return to the Musketeers? Are there any repercussions while on a mission? Etc, etc., etc.
GingietheSnap chapter 1 . 1/21
This is very powerful. It's hard reading about Aramis in this condition but you've written it very well. Can't imagine how he can recover.
Aingealsuh chapter 2 . 1/5
This is fantastic! Poor Aramis! But I’m sure his brothers are going to get him through this. Can barely wait until the next chapter!
Enigma TM chapter 2 . 12/26/2018
Dare I hope that this will not be the end of the story? We'll get to meet Aramis' "Master", right?(and hope Porthos does some good work on his face.)
Jmp chapter 2 . 12/26/2018
Such a surprise to see such a great story today, poor Aramis, really in such a bad mental state, but I have confidence, that Athos and Porthos will win out and bring him back. Then I do hope they find out who tortured him so horribly and make him pay.
Uia chapter 2 . 12/25/2018
Ok...tears...wasn't ready to read a hard whump on Aramis

Would have liked to see the pup in this but its cool

I hope you continue to write cause this was great

Merry Christmas
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 2 . 12/25/2018
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what horribale things Aramis has ben through and Athos and Porthos doing al they can do bring him back. I can see Cardinal doing all he can to strip hoim of his commision but Treville doing al he can to stop that from happening,, Lov what Porhos says he and Athos wiull do if they cant have Aramis back to himself intime they wil resign (I can see Louis haveing a litter of kittens if that happens hahahah) so hope we get to see whop did this and Aramis and boys get revenge on who took Aramis