Reviews for The Dark Horse
Guest chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
Great story! It's been almost ten years since you've started it and I sincerely hope you do finish it. That being said, having read many long stories that get abandoned before being completed, the last chapter as an ending is not too bad.
QuillSpell chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I am reviewing this since you have PM's turned off. I have scoured the internet for ways to contact you and I'm pissed I didn't think to use the review box to talk to you. Back in 2010 I looked for your username on other websites that I could use to talk to you. I found your livejournal, but it had been abandoned already. If you are the writer of the Ginny/Hermione slash fic called "Unacceptable Love" I WANT THAT SHIT. Seriously, it was my favorite fanfiction ever when I was like 14-15. I don't know why you took it down, but I've seen other sites and I'm not the only person looking for it. If you ever see this and still have it in any form, finished or not (I don't remember it ever being finished), I want it. Please email me at . I can't tell you how much it would mean to me to be able to read that story again.
Henri Jane chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
Holy crap! It took me a week to read this with all of the other shit I've got going on, but I loved it! However, you said you were gonna finish it up almost a year and a half ago... Oh wait, it was a year and a half ago! Finish please! Oh, and you are one of my top three authors now... Just saying. Glad you found someone to make you happy!
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
Awesome Story Please Continue
Ana Buendia chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
i think that was probably one of the first fics about hermione and ginny i've ever read. i was just rereading it this week, and have to tell you, it still is one of my favorites around here.

hope you find time to finish this. :)
Blimey The Toad chapter 24 . 1/20/2011
I really, REALLY want to see this mug finished eventually! I do understand time constraints, but it seems like it *could* be wrapped up in just a few chapters. I really enjoyed reading (and rereading) this, I just like good, solid conclusions :)

Hope all is well with you, and hope you find some spare time sometime soon ;)
rookie802 chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
Wow! I hope you do continue the story. I am glad to hear that you feel you have gotten your voice back:)
Cara4Ever chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
Right. I'ma stop reading here, I've got to jet to work and I don't wanna tease myself with a half read chapter.
Cara4Ever chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed before this.. I'm trying to get in as much as I can before I go into work this evening... This is.. fantastic..

So thank you for your 'red eye nights' and all the other putting yourself on the back burner stuff you were doing to get this written.
Saber919 chapter 24 . 11/13/2010
i do hope that you add more chapters because i think this story is really great :) please keep up the good work
kennedy ann chapter 24 . 11/3/2010
so finish it than! dont make me wait a life time!
Solsticio21 chapter 24 . 6/22/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you upload soon! Take care!
Solsticio21 chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
Mione is the best! Take that Ron! LOL
Solsticio21 chapter 17 . 6/21/2010
This is a really great chapter! That is a really good way of comming out, Mione D
Solsticio21 chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
I love the aproximation to a human slytherin you made here, is really cool. Jen is a great character!