Reviews for Being Bellatrix Black and Loving It
sad sabrin chapter 16 . 7/28/2019
Lovely
GivMeReads chapter 16 . 7/25/2019
Love this story your Bella is amazing and I love rhe relationship she has with her boys
Kaliedo chapter 16 . 7/24/2019
Another story of yours I've very much enjoyed. Looking forward to your next update!
jukehero461 chapter 16 . 7/23/2019
You have this deep and exceptional talent for making me grin like a lunatic every time I read a new chapter of your stories, because even when the characters do everything I imagine they would, I am STILL surprised by how you reach those moments.

In short; the breakdown was excellent, Arcturus Black going full-FUCK YOU-protective was great, and Rab grinning and cheerily saying 'My father was murdered last night.' is so very much this story I could help but bark out a laugh.

Well done!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2019
yoo awesome chapter
Tallictr chapter 16 . 7/23/2019
One down, one to go! Keep these golden chapters coming! :D
Greatazuredragon chapter 16 . 7/23/2019
Oh, my!
Now this will have some after effects!
Nice story so far, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 7/23/2019
Amazing work so far, and yes, they bonding due to their overprotective streaks was both awesome and oddly apropriate.
wildtrance chapter 16 . 7/22/2019
*manic cackling and rolling across the floor*
Ninjakirby7 chapter 16 . 7/21/2019
Trusting dumbles that’s new

Also Bella, rab and Barty threesome soon XD
Ninjakirby7 chapter 15 . 7/21/2019
Spoopy
inkyblotts chapter 16 . 7/21/2019
I LOVE YOUR BELLA!
ImploringIdeal chapter 16 . 7/21/2019
Interesting fic. I can't wait to see where you go with it. I hope you are able to update soon!
kopol chapter 13 . 7/20/2019
It is very hard to enjoy your fanfic when you pass over something as important as occlumency. There was a reason why snape, the only known deatheater's spy, was a master occlumence
kopol chapter 11 . 7/20/2019
Seriously why she has no occlumency trainning ! that is moronic
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »