Reviews for Being Bellatrix Black and Loving It
crystalpotter-weasley chapter 9 . 7/19/2019
In Fanfiction, there are NO lines. Never be afraid to cross imaginary ones. Love this story!
sillygabby chapter 16 . 7/18/2019
I wonder who all will die.
Navn Ukjent chapter 16 . 7/18/2019
Another nice chapter.

I can't wait to see Bella going full Sith Lord on her enemies with her wandless lightning.
illerayn chapter 16 . 7/18/2019
I love this story, thanks for writing it !
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 16 . 7/18/2019
Nice! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Could you maybe make the chapters a bit longer?
Bert159 chapter 16 . 7/17/2019
God D*mn you brilliant b*stard
tosca chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Whoohoo! Awesome chapter! :-D
magitech chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
It would be great to see Dumbledore FINALLY get off his backside and do as Lord Black demands and be proactive for once.
Since Albus knows the truth of Riddle's origins they should release that and let his supporters fade away or be shown as total hypocrites only in it for power to show their sadistic side.
Riddle is not even a half blood, at best a quarter blood born of a squib witch using a love potion to rape a muggle.
VtrCst chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
This is awesome!
Realistically simple and to the point.
That BAMF moment in the end was great
flowerangel502 chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Oooh I loved the chapter in its simplicity of ‘breakdown, brainstorm, results’! Also gotta love the way Dumbledore finally said fuck it and wrote Him a hit list, I’m hoping this is a Dumbledore that is a Light Lord without the evil/manipulative cliches we do love in the fandom (I’m not being sarcastic I love those stories, but I also love ones without it) and is one that knows while Bella becomes ‘Dark Lady’ it’s more of naturally Dark (not evil) since there has to be balance between Light and Dark, especially since he recognizes that she is a leader for change in the future and the ‘Slytherin mom’. Also Xeno as head boy with Bella as head girl? I can see Xeno being dragged into the friend group and Bella ending up little Luna’s godmother.
PheonixQueen15 chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
So awesome!
Dadycoool chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
"I will prepare a list." It must be so nice having the darkest of dark on your side. Arcturus, too. She'll probably have so much fun being the sanctioned ruler of Hogwarts for that year.
Valen Goncalvez chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
deathwearsblack chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
thank you for update.
Yaw613 chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. Please have Rudy be cursed by Bella to act like a girl who wants to have sex with any one at all.
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »