Reviews for Being Bellatrix Black and Loving It
binkleys23 chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Update more soon. this is a good story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
- Impressions

A) Hurray for proactive and cooperative Dumbledore. It's versions like this, that make me understand where JKR was coming from when she claimed that Albus was a good man, despite her failing to deliver in the actual story.

B) Xenophillius as the Head Boy?

You're setting it up, that they'll become friends and thus get Bella to become Luna's Godmother, aren't you?

C) So Rab and Barty Jr. drama next?

And how can he be free if Rudy is the new Head of House? Or was the latter passed over in favour of Rab, hence the angry want to punch someone bit?

- NORGCO
Attack Cheerleaders:

A certain Miss Starling from St. Romero High and her chainsaw come to mind. (Video Game)

Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable, technically also qualify. (Cartoon)

As do certain versions of Cordelia Chase and her Cordettes, usually part of a YAHF. Buffy Summers herself also technically qualifies as a former Cheerleader at Hemery High. (BtVS)

;-P
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
You are the best writer on here. I abso-fucking-lutely love this story and really hope you keep posting ️ I hope you get enough sleep sometime
Much love
saya4haji chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Sweet flying spaghetti monster that was a roller coaster! Holy *#"*!

Bella breaking down was so sad but seeing her families protectiveness, the pet name and possessiveness "my Bell" was cute and so adorable. I had actual tears it was so sweet!

There is no power that can save riddle now, he had roused the House of Black against him. They are aware now and they are ready to act!

That ending with Rab! Like out of nowhere, so entertaining and funny. I loved seeing Bella being badass and shooting lighting so casually, she may be vulnerable at times but she is still a badass!

Who killed Rab's dad? Was it the blacks? The kiss too, lovely.

Brilliant chapter. Thanks again for the update and hard work on it.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
very nice work on the newest piece, this gets more interesting by the chapter
Kaiya Azure chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Don't know what made Dumbledore finally sanction a death let alone more than one, but it's nice and refreshing to see him take a step outside the ivory tower of morality that actually took more from him as well as his character than whatever he might have gained from having the high ground.
Crimson Grave chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Holy fucking shit.
I don't believe I have the appropriate vocabulary to convey the depths of my feelings this chapter.
So please accept the first line repeated as the worthless substitute it is.
Holy Fucking Shit.

Sincerely,
CG
Marie-S-Raven chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Ohhhh! Yeessssss
Krysania chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
WAY TURN!
Immortal ninjaaa chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Bella should learn oclumency and then theres the issue of Riddles horcruxs.
Apollimia chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Wow! Thank you so much for the update! So good to see Dumbledore do something this time! And so happy that Lestrange is dead AND THE KISS (o゚゚)! Hope you update soon so we can know what happens next!
NORGCO chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Bellatrix Black - '...the worlds most terrifying attack cheerleader.'

WELL DAMN! Until that line, I didn't even know Attack Cheerleaders existed.

I love that line.

Dumbledore responding to the question "Who the fuck do I have to kill to keep my little girl safe?" with a pause, a nod, and then "I will prepare a list."

My god, I mean Dumbledore just did what I always got angry about him not doing, while agreeing that doing it is a very scary precedent. He knowingly arranged the cold-blooded premeditated murder of irredeemably evil bastards who mostly haven't done anything you could prove in court was a death penalty offense.

Yes, this changes everything. I look forward to the next part(s) with anticipation.
notYacob chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
I like this Arcturus.
Hallowtide chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Ohhhh hell yes!
Shadowing chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
FINALLY! Now I just need Barty and Rab to kiss and Barty and Bella to kiss. Ahhhh. A true OT3. And toms in troubleeeeeeeee
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »