Reviews for Steal MY Heart
Desirae Jeff Hardy's 1 girl chapter 47 . 8/8/2003
Well that was cute and GREAT! Man maybe there can be a sequal to this about his baby being a girl and she falls in love with a wrestler's son that is her fathers enimy and the same for the other wrestler. Well NE way great fic.
StephR1984 chapter 47 . 7/25/2003
I just read your story. It was awesome! I loved it! It kept me in suspence! Keep up the great work!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 47 . 6/23/2003
Hey this story was great. I just read it all and I would love to be his sub. Keep up the great stories.
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 47 . 6/3/2003
Interesting.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 47 . 5/26/2003
This was a wonderful story and i'm sad that it's over. It was a great ending tough, but that wasn't surprising at all.
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 47 . 5/26/2003
That was a great story!
Wolfaline chapter 47 . 5/26/2003
Aw that was so sweet! I love this story! e-mail me when you start a new one please? my e-mail is

THANKS!

Your fan,

Lady Neptune
cooldotgirl chapter 47 . 5/26/2003
:-D #1 i loved this story so much it was realy good i cant wait for the next :-P
Jen105 chapter 47 . 5/26/2003
Awesome story as usual. I can't wait to read your next one! Keep up the great work!

Jen
XtremeWWEchick-Rocky's-Girl chapter 47 . 5/26/2003
*wipes a little tear from her eye* How touching, They live happily ever after! AwAwAw This story was just so lovely. Ok enough of the mushy stuff (even though it is sad to see it end), This story kicked Ass! Just like all your other stories. I really hope you get another story posted soon!
Lioncourt619 chapter 47 . 5/26/2003
OH WOW! Great story. I seriously love your work, you are an amazing author. This story is great, just like every one you've written, waiting a bit impatiently for ur next one. GREAT work.
Bingobaby chapter 47 . 5/26/2003
I really loved this story. It was so sweet, I think you keep getting beter and beter as you write more of them. I can't wait for another one and hopefully it will be soon. Please keep up the great work.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 45 . 5/25/2003
Oh Katy has a Surprise... I LOVE SURPRISES, lol...I'm still hooked and not planning on goin' anywhere. Great chapter... oh did I say how much I LOVE surprises!
Wolfaline chapter 45 . 5/25/2003
O, can i guess what her present is? Is she pregnant? I hope so! That would be so cute to have a little baby taker or a little baby katlyn running around...AW

Anyways, good chapter and a good story again...Ill keep reading you keep posting..

Your Loyal Fan,

Lady Neptune
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 43 . 5/24/2003
A chapter it really was wicked.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »