Reviews for Homomanisus
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
I can't find the link, so do you think you can repost it? It's a little confusing reading the next chapter.
An-Lupin-Malfoy chapter 10 . 8/1/2011

I Love it¡

Of ferret to human, what a great idea, youre a genius~~~~~~~

I love this Draco and Harry XDDDDDDDDDD I love him too more for the evil voice tha anything else XDDDDDDDD

P.s. Severus Snape "The slim git" Youre awesome~~~~~ Thanks for the humanDraco¡ XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Bliinkk chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
...There was no link ):
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Please update this I wanna see Harry lose more control over himself around Draco~!
Hiruko the Baku chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
can i have the link to the smut scene? it didnt show up aparently
EmiY-chan chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
please, please continue this, it's such and interesting concept and i really want to see how you continue it. Draco originally a ferret, what genius, i love it!
crazylove4MCR chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
Wow! This is so funny, and very unique! I hope that you'll start updating again, cause it looks like it's been a while! oh well, very fun stuff!
Momochuu chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
Great story 3
yoseko chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
i kinda wanted to read your smut chapter lol...but i cant find a link anywhere...sad oo well
xnyxchanx chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
i know its been a really long time since you update .but pleasee do so ... i cant stand not reading what will happen next .. and ferret draco is just ohmygod so fucking cute . mental harry is also very hilarious ..haha(: but im a bit saddened cuz i cant seem to be able to find the smut part .. oh well , nvrm .. iloverodents! and i love you too for contributing this story . you MUST complete it
Miss Romantic chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
ok so the link wasn't there on the nc-17 chpt, but i would love to read it! please, if you would, email it to me: i love this story! i never thought of what life would be like if ferret turned into draco instead of draco turing into a ferret, definately original. please update soon!

Miss Romantic
reicheruchan chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
this is a really nice story! i hope you'll update soon. can't draco be human permanently? hahaha...
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
Aw now come on! You have to continue this! It's hecka funny!
tara chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
aw... i really like this story. did you ever finish? in another archive maybe?
Cathrin Malfoy chapter 10 . 2/16/2006
I love it! Kep writing, update soon.