Reviews for A Time for Giving
YenGirl chapter 1 . 2/27
My dear Ree, I'm so embarrassed! And chuffed but more on that later.

Why didn't you remind me about not reviewing this especially after checking it over? The author alert I added for you so many years ago was somehow unticked and I had no idea! *covers face*

So this review is super SUPER late. Thank you for my lovely gift, I love it! Home made and hand made gifts are extra special. And so is fanfiction!

I'm glad Percy wasn't left out. Bless you, Ree!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 2/27
My dear Ree, I'm so embarrassed! And so chuffed too but more on that later.

Why didn't you remind me about not reviewing this especially after checking it over? The author alert I added for you so many years ago was somehow unticked and I had no idea it was that long ago! *covers face*

So this review is super SUPER late. Thank you so much for my lovely gift, I love it! Home made and hand made gifts are extra special. And so is fanfiction!

Of course the trio would love each other's gifts. I'm glad Percy wasn't left out. Bless you, Ree! *blows you a kiss*
azraelfaye chapter 1 . 2/13
This is the most adorable thing I have ever read! I love it!
Ame's world chapter 1 . 2/2
I love homemade presents ! Thanks
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/9
Nice one-shot. We often see Harry receiving gifts, but rarely giving something back (buying Omnioculars for Ron is the only thing that comes in mind).
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Aww, what a cute story! I loved that Ron and Harry went to so much effort for Hermione, that was brilliant. Thanks so much for writing and posting this.
Hillnerd chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
nice! cute premise
TheMudbloodPrince chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
This was amazingly sweet:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Neat little tale.
Gidgit2u chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
This was lovely. I really enjoyed the friendship and warmth of this story. Thank you for this gem
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Awww. Sweet!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
lovely story that truly evokes the spirit of Christmas. Happy Christmas and New Year
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Sweet! And very fitting for the current time of the year! Thanks for writing this. I loved the ideas for presents and how Harry made them (especially Hermione's books and the tales he decided on). But, in the end, I think I loved the end the most. It was a sweet story, but seeing the end and that he got Percy something as well, was the sweetest part of it in my eyes.
Ebenbild
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Oh, good, Harry didn't forget Percy-so many people do, after all.