Reviews for Deathtrooper
Death to all
Dasgun chapter 1 . 1/2
..-.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2021
It’s always the ones that contribute nothing to survival that always have the most to say, her trauma is more important then their survival? Delusional fuck she needs a good reality check hopefully the goblins can get her for a couple of days and see if she keeps that upity attitude ungrateful bitch
SappySoulTaker chapter 4 . 8/18/2021
what an entitled bitch
Dark The Bunny chapter 12 . 7/24/2021
So much 'Agree's
Dark The Bunny chapter 10 . 7/24/2021
I'm 6 ft 3, and I'm still, slowly but surely, getting taller. I might reach 6 ft 5 when my body finish growing. I'm currently 18 years old, but when I was younger, by first glance, everyone thought I was older. I am still in middle of getting my body back in shape to be on par with the average American, but I believe I could run quickly.
Dark The Bunny chapter 4 . 7/19/2021
The average stormtrooper has terrible aim , so i assume DT made himself sound awkwardly.
Dark The Bunny chapter 2 . 7/19/2021
Something tells me he was implanted with a control chip similar to the clone inhibitor chip, and that he suffered a big enough concussion to damage the implant.
Lavernius Tucker The Aqua Man chapter 6 . 7/13/2021
Absolutely love the relationship you have between the protagonist and his partner. It's really unlike any other crossover isekai's I've read, and it actually seems like you have mapped out how you want these characters to develop over time (Which is way more than I can say for most other stories like this.). Keep up the good work, fellow writer.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 8 . 6/18/2021
HOORAAAAAY! You actually are following the main storyline, it seems now! And that demon-killing recognition, damn that's awesome!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 6 . 6/17/2021
So now that you're caught up, you're not even having them following the show's storyline? Ugh...
jetjedi chapter 15 . 6/12/2021
Please continue
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2021
It’s May 2021 and still no updates... sadness.
Bloodwolf99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
Imagine if more than just one survived and was just like him
E chapter 15 . 3/25/2021
Damn. Forgot we didn't even get to Sword Maiden before this story ends. Good shit, wish there was more of it.