Reviews for Shinmei-Ranma
Hermione Blackwood chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
If you're still out there, please continue this
NarutoKurai chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
Curioso y entretenido espero puedas actualizar y ver a dónde llega esta historia
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Hmmm. A certainly unique take in the Ranma in Negima plot.
Genma wasn't willing to just drop Ranma at the drop of a hat and was as good a fighter as he should be too.
And Ranma reacted appropriately as well.

I'll be looking forward to any future updates.
LuckyFractal chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
Interesting set up my guy. Ranma and Negima are two of my faves, so I hope this keeps going.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Yay, always up for this crossoverXD! Loving it already, unlike many I actually enjoy Ranma-chan just as much as Ranma-kun, but this setting works so much better with him as a her. Battle was nicely done, the characterization, well, some might call it bashing, but honestly, Genma is scum and rarely do I find a fic that I like him in, there is maybe 3 I've read and I've got around 1k Ranma fics saved on my computer. Great start, please keep up the good work, I'm very much looking forward to the interactions with her class with the changes in her growing up.
god of all chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
7 Winds chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
I got to say that i like how the story is starting out. It had a good start. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Good start. I want to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
man i really want to see ranma eventually come back to destroy the shinmei ryu for the lie there.
Leonardo Castro chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Kinda rushed at the end, but nice story. You have Ranma at 16 though, when Negi should be teaching girls 13 to 14 years old.