Reviews for Fast Food Fiasco
dela490 chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
Hello. I just read your story and I really love it. On the contrary of the one who say that your chapters are too long, I'm totaly disagree with that. It doesn't matter the length of a chapter. Anyway. On the other hand, what I don't like is that it makes almost 4 years that you haven't updated. You must write the next chapters because your story is so damm good and I want to read the end of it. So please update soon.

Please, please, please, please, please.
WindKitsuneofDarkness chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
Your story's plot is excellent, and the character pairings are wonderful, but why did you have to put Kurama-kun in an asylum?
Meiko M chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
O! I LOVE this fanfiction! _ It's so random! I LOVE the touch of Botan/Kurama you add into it as well! _ Poor Hiei. Anyway, Heh, you inspired me to write this poem:

Once upon a time, Hiei went to McDonalds, There he wasn't happy, especially when he met Ronald. They got into an argument, Hiei gettin' pissed, Ronald was REALLY irritating, To Hiei he had dissed. Then they got into a brawl, that brawl then turned into a fight, Then Hiei trapped Ronald inside the restaurant, and set ol' McDonalds alight!

*cough* anyway, yes (). I'm going to read the rest now, heh ()
This account has been deleted chapter 12 . 5/22/2005
Hooray! An update! Great plot, and I'm sorry about your tonsills...
LunaRyuu chapter 12 . 5/14/2005
That was so funny! Especially the part where Hiei was being attacked by all those elderly ninjas! Heh. I’m sorry to hear about all that stuff that happened to you and I hope things are less stressful for you. I hope to see a new chapter of this soon!

-LunaRyuu
Losaye Maiden chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
Where's the next chapter? -looks around- Wait... NO NEXT CHAPTER? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE? IT'S SO GOOD!
Catgirl chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
This is one of the best humor fics I've ever read! XD *dies*
Kudachi chapter 11 . 8/26/2004
I hope Kurama gets out of this. I feel bad for him. Good chapter though.
Kudachi chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
Why can't Koenma just let them continues their lives! aww man, Kurama has to work at a Lumberjack company. The chapter though was good, and it was funny.
Kudachi chapter 9 . 8/25/2004
Ah man. Kurama got drunk! That was pretty funny. The ending was good when Botan screamed "KURAMA".
SilverPoint chapter 11 . 8/16/2004
I'm too lazy to actually review this right now... it was good... yeah...
Shara83 chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
Awesome fic! You rock! Keep up the good work! Sayonara! _
Freakofnature chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
poor hiei!haha
Neko-Taiyoukai chapter 11 . 6/8/2004
NO! Kurama can't work somewhere killing nature he's a nurturer, not a killer. hiei at a nursing home is a funny image but i just can't see kurama participating in de-forestation. neway update soon.
Kokui chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
*falls over crying* no, I WANT MORE!

Update soon please!