Reviews for The Numbness Of Life
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
How'd you get that font?
bellatrix-voldielocks0o chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
wow. that's just...wow. never read anything like it. fantastic. i'm stunned that anyone can write that well. so much emotion was woven into this tapestry.

loved it. absolutely loved it. very very very sad. i almost cried. Just to lyk, it should be hermione that draco's fucking instead though, lol. ok there's my funny line for this review.

*brushed off sign saying "D/H 4 eva!"

anyhoodles, i am so amazed at how well this was written. very heartfelt. phenominal.

hugs,

voldie ~_~;

PS... it WAS verysad, but enjoyable nonetheless.
rulerxofxnestleyland chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This ish so sad! -wipes away a tear.- Haha. You're really good. I luff angst! Too bad it's only one chappie, though.

-Moi.
Anya3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Whohoo! my first flamey this was just a quickey story. I didn't wnat to give it much thought because i didn't want to stay too long on an angsty thing, I just thought it would be a neat idea that came to me after hearing a song. The whole thing between Draco and Ginny is because they both changed in eight years though yea i could have explained that better. Harry is just way too busy to notice or care at the moment and Ginny is basically just losing all her emotions. Draco just did it for sex, but it became more hope that clarifies a little cause my fingers hurt lol
Xia chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
It's different. I don't think Ginny would the type to have an affair, it doesn't really work too well. Neither do either Draco or Harry. Harry I can imagine, but you have to portray him more, we should hear more about Harry in order for us to fully understand what he and Ginny are going through. Draco wouldn't live like that, and just surrender to Ginny that easily. It should have been planned out better, but it was well written, all the same.
bohogirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
WOW!

That's all I can say. WOW!

A gazillion thumbs up!