Reviews for Dancing With Death
AnimeGirl chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
wow! u have to continue this as soon as possible cause its really good and im getting very impatient for the next chappie!i love how this is going!

-M

ps: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update as soon as possible!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
Fantastic chapter. I'm a bit disappointed that it's been so long though. Hopefully having a new fic (which is great) wont make this one take a hella long time to update. Write more soon.

Kassandra chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
You need to write faster! I've been dying with impatience! I like this chapter; it's funny. And I wanna know how fast Rei kills Wufei. :-)
makogurl48 chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
lol..this is goin to be a great story!
Venus Of Love chapter 4 . 8/15/2003
Lol, I love the ending part with Raye and Wufei! FUNNY!

CONTINUE PLEASE!

VOL-chan
Aino Yuy chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
poor minako having to dance with relena! but damn u ended it too soon! it was gettin good! post the next chap ok?
Imeralt Evalon chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Interesting... plz write more!
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Hey good chapter. And thanks for updating and please update soon again.
Transcendent chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
"You wouldn't know it."

"Well, why don't you tell me so I can play it at your funeral."

- That's the best part! LOL Now I see why it's called funeral. And this chapter makes perfect sense, no need to fret _
Imeralt Evalon chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
Man, that was a good story...plz write more!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
NICE! I like it a lot. Write more soon.

Aino Yuy chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
lol, ur a pretty funny author, u no that? this chap was really fun 2 read and i do hope there's more where it came from (_)

i no u have exams, so do i (-_-) but please don't keep me waiting, i really love this fic (_)

JA!
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Hey I like it. And the couples are just what I was looking for. So can you have the couples like at in your next fics.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
NO! I love Duo's braid. I hope that they cut her hair really short. That would look so cute on her. And if she's got middle range she's either low alto or high tenor. Confusing you, aren't I? Poor Rei, I hope those guys go after her again and she has some kind of weapon on her. She'd totally kick their asses. Anyway. Write more soon.

jd-anney chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
oh no! *gasps* not the braid! NO! *runs to stop Wufei* ehehehe...i like the name. Paranoid Euphoria. it rocks! please continue your fic...keep up the good work!