Reviews for High school reunion
Danielle Lyons1 chapter 1 . 7/10
Such a lovely momentyou captured it beautifully. Thank you for sharing
Gr8stLoveStory chapter 1 . 6/17
Nicely written! I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for sharing!
MsChrisAnn chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Aww this was sweet.
Gast chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
wunderschön...
Christina chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
I really enjoyed your short story about Lee and Amanda. The dialogue and playfulness between them was great. Hopefully you will continue with your other story and finish it. I've enjoyed reading that story as well.
Guest-GM chapter 1 . 2/5/2020
beautiful, indescribable,
i love this story
Bee Juice chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
Beautiful story with just the right amount of romance. The characterization felt very good and I could hear Lee and Amanda having this conversation. Well done! Thanks for a great story!
DaniMom22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Very sweet and cute I could picture it well. Good job
Jammie13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
This was awesome! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
WOOW Romantica molto Bella
Raizelinplaid chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
Just found this little gem of an extended tag. Fits with their characters beautifully, and where they were in the development of their relationship at the time because Amanda started to share her feelings with Lee in Utopia Now and chickened out in the swamp but started to push him in that tag. Now here we finally get to hear express those thoughts that she has been holding back because he was definitely giving her mixed signals. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Those classmates who did well are still impressed, even envious, of Amanda's very handsome date because he only has eyes for her.

Evil Eva deliberately hoodwinked Lee. Where Amanda could read Eva like a book, somehow Lee failed to realize Eva was just playing a role. He honestly fell for her and she cruelly pulled the rug out from under him. Now Amanda is able to understand how that experience caused him to second-guess every woman. Why he chose empty one-night stands over relationships when he didn't want to be alone.

Now Lee has come to trust Amanda implicitly and that breakthrough enables him to share his heart with her. Very sweet and insightful. It rings true and my imagination is soaring! Thank you.
ucurgypsy chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
Wow! That would have been the best ending ever! Thank you for writing and for not just the fantastic romance but the humor, too. Whew! I really would have loved for the episode to end like that ... :)
SPCLjmm chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
Thank you. I loved this show and these two characters. You captured a great moment.
mrsking1976 chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
I love your EO stories so when I seen your name on this I got super excited. You did not let me down thanks for the awesome story.