Reviews for Then There Were Two
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2019
Slow down if needed and take your time. We can wait for you to update the story even if it takes longer due to illness or just a lack of will to write
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2019
Great chapter, more please! You’re one of the only Dokkaebi stories I’ve found
Janningguy chapter 9 . 4/15/2019
Don’t worry about having to write filler chapters, they’re sometimes needed to progress story. From the amount of views you say this is getting, people are obviously enjoying the story so all you have to do is just keep the story moving along. Besides, you’re nearing 100k words in what seems to be less than 15 chapters which is a major improvement compared to your older stories!
Vosck chapter 8 . 3/27/2019
Love the story!
Mida570 chapter 7 . 3/12/2019
Liked the new addition mate, keep em going
Vosck chapter 7 . 3/12/2019
I love this story
xxTZxxWidowxx chapter 6 . 3/1/2019
Absolutely amazing story so far. I’m glad that you’re one of the very few authors out of the 411 Rainbow Six Siege category that’s determined to make an amazing and long story for people to read. Can’t wait for all the chapters that you have planned coming out throughout the year, it’s going to be a great day when you finally hit six digits!
Janningguy chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
Bravo Jordan, take a break now. Writing 10k words in a week sounds like it would be a pain in the ass.
That Judge Judy chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
Great story so far. While a little bit of some of the time progression areas could be worked on, it’s still really good. I like it
kingeddie16ne chapter 2 . 1/10/2019
I like the chapter, ready to read more.
Janningguy chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
Long time no see my friend
Wombat chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
I remember reading some of your older stories, you definitely are a bit rusty but you’ve also improved in some ways in that year you were gone. It’s sorta sad seeing this story hasn’t gotten much attention yet but it’ll get there eventually partner.
Uzaier chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
I enjoy it decently so far, but I got one bit of criticism for you. Try and space out your sentences more. You have a lot of long and drawn out sentences which makes it awkward to read. Hope you continue this!
BlockBuster24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
I’ve been waiting for a Dokk fanfic for a long time, pls continue this story
29 | « Prev Page 1 2