Reviews for How It Can Change You
Droupy48 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
This story is great! I know it's been years, but if you ever add another chapter, I would love to read it :)
secondchance123 chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
gosh, i love your writing. I know it's been forever since you've updated, but i really wish that you would because i love youre characters and your style.

whowillibe chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
I REALLY LOVE THIS PLZ CONTINUE SOON! its so good! i really want to know what happens next plz plz plz continue soon!
Ryan Wolfe chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
It's really good!
OTHlover04 chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
that was really good!
MisguidedWhisper chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Reviewing for whole story.

Dearest, you really need to update. I am at loss of words for how good this is, and I look, and you haven't updated in over a year. I'm disapointed now. UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! -whimpers-
MisguidedWhisper chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
Nice series! I lurve it!
Grunge Sponge chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
this is a really good story! i love it, it's just very...i dunno, i'm at a complete loss for words...write more i love it!
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
So...I know it says i'm reviewing under chapter one, but it's really just a review for the overall story. Right.
Are YOU EVER GOING TO F'N UPDATE? COME ON WOMAN! You've got a good, unique, freaking different story here and you haven't updated in so f'n long. It's a little unclear because I don't know where it's going, but hell it's a very WELL-WRITTEN story and SO INTERESTING. You've got to update soon. Or I shall shower you with sugar-coated reviews that shall make your teeth grit. Ahh, yes. So please, you see, YOU MUST UPDATE! Ya killin' me here girl!
Right...Love and Strawberries,
The Good Girl
Roan chapter 9 . 1/27/2004
ooh, pretty good story. I like it. I'm not quite sure where its going yet, but it seems pretty good.
Megan chapter 9 . 1/19/2004
I like it.. Keep going ! :)
Danihum chapter 9 . 1/6/2004
omg i just finished and i love it! please come back and write more! i cant wait! excellent!
Danihum chapter 8 . 1/6/2004
“I just wanted to ask you about the whole slut thing you know, because I hear that’s what they call your mom down at Sukey’s Tavern, when she does her table dances and stuff.” Gordie said, looking sincere. “Isn’t that what they call your mom?”
HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE! -sorry to review all at one time
Danihum chapter 7 . 1/6/2004
On subj of the siblings, who cares? The movie wasnt even sticking to the story! Kuddos for researching tho and rereading the novela. Keep up the good work
Danihum chapter 6 . 1/6/2004
I'm on Ch. 6 and I'm going to finish but I wanted to say that I am amazed. What a talent you have! I love the balance you have between dialogue and description. You stay true to the SBM characters and are developing your own VERY well. They have very human reactions and situations. I have to go continue reading but I could keep praising you.