Reviews for Strawberry Ice Rules My Life
Stickey Note Ninja chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
O. I have to say that I luffed this fic. Very nice (though I'm more of a George person myself ; )
Lunae Tinea chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
omg...that was awesome! wow...ur writing is wonderful..i would love to read more of ur stories. i could never be as good as a writer as u.

keep writing, u got talent,
Nelja chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
It's very interesting. You made Arashi/Hiro strangely believable, and I like the dark way he sees their relation, even if I love when you write happy threesomes too. :-)
Gin Nova chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
uh...Is this supposed to make sense? It might, to you, but I'm really comfused. It might be because I've only read through #2.
Anyway, good fic. This is Arashi's POV, right? As you can see, I can be REALLY clueless.
As I said, good fic. It makes some sense, unlike a lot of other fics I've read.
-Gin
Canis et Loupe chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Ya know reading that for some odd reason to draw Miwako and Arashi with strawberries o_o hm I wonder why?
I liked it. D
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Gah. *jaw drops* Wow. Arashi's feelings are so...intense and powerful. That was really good...I don't know what else to say. And that last line...blunt and unexpected. Wow...
Midorino Mizu chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Okay, I know this was written months ago, but I've gotten out of the habit or reading fanfiction regularly.

This was cool. The potential for this relationship runs rampant in ParaKiss (in my opinion), and you articulated it really well. It'd be nice if there was more, but...I write myself, and I know that sometimes a story won't go any further.

Anyway, I liked it. Thanks for writing it.
kaio chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
wow this is great _ i like, hehehe
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
*grins very, very widely* Arashi/Miwako/Hiro is an interesting idea. I think I've read threesome-ish stuff by you before. *goes to check* Yup. In the Digimon and Naruto fandoms. Anyway, this was a lovely little fic, and I liked the "strawberry" and "ice". Made me hungry, though.

I liked your use of words, especially "Your names fall off the tongue easily where mine hisses and spits like a treacherous snake." and "To see the two of you making love, to see you in the shower and Miwako sleeping under the sheets and oh God, to be a fly on the wall of your honeymoon suite!" and the last three paragraphs.
Violet chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
That was fantastico! Arashi and Hero... I like that combination. Write more... we need more ParaKiss fan fics. :D
Lily Kalanoa chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
All right, that was really cool. I love your take on Arashi and I'll go read your other thingie soon. And I promise to write something, since you're so eager to have more fics in the Parakiss section. Much love, ja _
monkfish chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Arashi and Hiro WOULD make a good couple..hm... ::prances off thinking of things to draw::
Angela Pirate Ryoko chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
This is beautiful. I love all three of them separate and would love them even more together. I love that you made it from Arashi's POV.
Niquita chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
That was amazing... to think that I've never heard of this anime in my life, and just went into the category for sheer boredom, and actually like the fic even though i don't know who's who or what's what.

U have a wonderful talent for gripping a reader...

~Nikki _~
Somebody Else chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This is such a great story! We NEED more paradise kiss! I was just looking at your profile and I realized you write for a lot of the things I like, so your going on my favorites list, M'kay? _