Reviews for From the Heart II: Destiny's Fall
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2019
I'm glad that you've updated this fanfiction but thi was a terrible chapter. Please make the next chapter better.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2019
Okay Deadpool is making all of this up he may be immortal but he can't lift Mjolnir and there is no way he's that ancient.
PheonixQueen15 chapter 13 . 4/23/2019
This chapter makes me feel sad, but it also makes me feel lighthearted. So confusing!
PheonixQueen15 chapter 12 . 4/3/2019
Wade is being rather chaotic isn’t he? Or is that just his default personality? Either way this is awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
Weird chapter but then again anything that has Deadpool in it is weird.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
Fun fact: google translate is almost always off
(I speak fluent Spanish so I can assure you I put what I meant :p)
Literal Translation(which makes less sense in English because the languages are structured differently: fucking red asshole dumbass, to the mother(in Spanish, this is kinda like yelling motherfucker or fuck damn it), you never shut up
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
Oh Wade is Deadpool I had no idea about that. It also explains why he's a baby.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
Pinche rojo culero pendejo, a la madre, nunca te callas!
Translates to:
Pinche red culero asshole, to the mother, never shut up!

I looked it up. I don't think that you said what you ment to say.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
"Yes, baby! Finally back in the story… A full," Wade tilted his head, "40,000 words later?! What in the hell, author man!" Wade bellowed at the sky, shaking his fist in fury.

Is this supposed to be Wade breaking the fourth wall?
AngelFaux chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
It's really cool to see you include characters from Robots, I love it! And I Totally agree with Leo,looking forward to more
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2019
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 11 . 3/19/2019
Yo, can all you guest reviewers start labeling yourself a as something other than guest lol? T'will be easier to tell you apart if you do
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 10 . 3/19/2019
Peter Parker/Spiderman, Brown hair, tons of scars, add in he’s from another multiverse. It will really suck if I’m right though. Because everyone in his original universe thinks he’s dead. My second guess is that it’s an older version of Sora from an alternate multi-verse. I know you tried to leave the multi-verse hint for people to realize that theres more than one multi-verse out few people understand the vastness of the Omni-verse, And that there are just as many multi-verses as there are universes and as many parallel and alternate realities of those. Few people truly understand how many worlds are out there, that they outnumber the grains of sand on the beach with and stars in the , the Wizard Marshall might understand, but that’s another story from another world, and another time.
Soulofnone911 chapter 11 . 3/19/2019
Yozora?
PheonixQueen15 chapter 11 . 3/19/2019
This chapter is awesome! I love your lastest headcanon! I think of Spiderman when I think of multiverses, but I doubt that’s right.