Reviews for Give Me a Sign
Anita chapter 2 . 10/12
Beautiful, sweet story. Thank you.
MommaK2017 chapter 1 . 9/20
Love this! I’m a Georgian raised OTP and traffic ITP is hellacious especially on Peachtree. This is the first story that if seen set in Georgia and I had to read it and I’m glad I did.
GothicTemptress chapter 2 . 7/28
Enjoyed this so much Ro!
TheGreenPanther chapter 2 . 7/18
:o)
mdlott0 chapter 1 . 6/6
Love this! I had been saving it to read when I had some uninterrupted time and it was definitely worth the wait. I love the connection you make me feel between your characters and how “real” their lives and relationships are. Thank you!
nicolemariecullen2 chapter 2 . 6/2
Amazing as always Rochelle
dlhk chapter 2 . 5/23
I loved this. Thanks for writing a second chapter. I know these two will make it. I really loved the characters you developed. They seemed so real.
You write the sweetest, most natural feeling stories. Really enjoyed reading this one even though it was way too short. Thanks!
Denny52 chapter 2 . 4/26
Love your writing. Your characters and your stories are always so natural and realistic. Loved this one.
Thanks!
mo kagen chapter 2 . 4/24
Thank you so much!
Tarbecca chapter 2 . 4/12
This story was voted as one of the top favorite Fic Dive stories for the 1st quarter! :) sweet little story.
asam75 chapter 2 . 4/1
Thanks, I enjoyed this.
EVK70 chapter 2 . 3/29
Love it :) Thanks!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 2 . 3/14
Great read! I like the realistic nature of this; from their budding relationship to Mrs. Ellison’s character. I especially liked your statement about truth in jokes, I say that all of the time. This was just a perceptive and well written two shot.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 2 . 3/14
Loved it! I live outside of Atlanta and got a kick out of the familiarish settings