Reviews for A Little Walk
Kaewi chapter 16 . 11/25/2003
Finally Frodo seems to be somewhat safe! This story isn't ending soon is it? Perhaps Joram will get one last strike...? Aww.. "He did not relish others seeing his deformity" made me feel so sad for him... poor Frodo. I almost stood up and cheered for him along with the others, I was so into it! Update quickly!
Aemilia Rose chapter 16 . 11/25/2003
Yay! *dances wildly around the room* You updated! *hugs Ancalime over and over* :0) Can you tell I'm happy?

I loved this chapter! Well, actually I loved all the chapters. . . . but this one too! :0)

Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 15 . 10/30/2003
Lovely chapter, enjoyed it thoroughly!

Oh, doesn't Joram deserve a slap right now (understatement!) - well, I hope he gets what he deserves, although I can tell that Aragorn and Frodo will not allow for an extreme punishment: that just isn't like them!

Looking forward to an update!
Aemilia Rose chapter 15 . 10/16/2003
Ha! They caught him! Haha! *points at Joram* You won't get away with any more of your wickedness, I tell you that! Now we just need Jael to come back . . . poor Jael. *hugs*

Lady Jaina chapter 15 . 10/15/2003
OH goody, they caught the filth scoundrel red handed! *gloats* I knew Aragorn could do it! Great job!
Kaewi chapter 14 . 10/5/2003
I've been reading this story for a long time now and I love it! I thought I should finally speak up and yell you. Please keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter...
LilyBaggins chapter 14 . 9/9/2003
Need chapter 15! Yes, we does, we does... you know I enjoy pestering for more of this story.
J7339 chapter 14 . 8/26/2003
I love the stubborn streak in that hobbit - well done - hope he gives Aragorn a hard time for his efforts.

Keep up the good work - hope there is more real soon.

Aemilia Rose chapter 14 . 8/26/2003
Alright! Go Sam! Woohoo!

I felt so bad for Jael! Now everything's going to be alright! Right? Oh, who knows what you've got tucked up your sleeve! Once again, a fabulous job!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Jaina chapter 14 . 8/25/2003
Excellent, as always!
shireling chapter 14 . 8/25/2003
It's so good to see Frodo lose his temper and defend Jael.

Vengance is coming!

tallis chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
Waw! That was angsty. Sam, go and get him :)

Joram run ! :D Sweet, sweet revenge ? :D

Poor Jael :( She was so nice, sweet and curious person. Could you write something about stupid, girlish jealousy and lot of gossips from the people in the laundry ? Of course prepared by

the Joram himself ? The gossips of "treacherous" woman who who-know-how gained the trust of the King an Ringbearer themselfs.

Lady Jaina chapter 13 . 8/11/2003
I feel bad for Frodo, but even worse for Jael! I am glad for the new angst and drama, can't wait for more!
Danfred chapter 13 . 8/11/2003
WHAT? How could Aragorn dismiss Jael? Grr... She was so cool... Jk. _
Aemilia Rose chapter 13 . 8/11/2003
*gasp* Aragorn thinks Jael is responsible! How could he?

Poor Frodo! If the poison had stayed in his system, would he have died? *shudder*

114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »