Reviews for A Little Walk
shirebound chapter 11 . 7/23/2003
That crafty wizard!

What a wonderful description of the Sea. And now more nastiness is afoot! Oh dear.
Aemilia Rose chapter 11 . 7/23/2003

Joram's cooking up some mischief!

Please update soon!
Aemilia Rose chapter 10 . 7/14/2003
For a second there I was worried you would leave off with a cliffhanger! But no, you left off on a very reassuring note. Thank you!

Update soon please!
Lady Jaina chapter 10 . 7/13/2003
Loved it. Also, I was doing some Bible reading and thought this fact might interest you. A woman named Jael in the book of Judges killed a king. I liked the name and it sounded familiar, then I read the latest chapter of your story! Coincedence or not, its neat!
lizmybit chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
Well, dear, I hope that the worst for Frodo is over. I just can't stand to see him so sick! I lived you use of descriptions in this chapter. Especially when you described his blue lips! *sigh*

Keep up the good work
FantasyFan chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
I just realized that although I have been enjoying your story since the first chapter, I have not managed to leave a review for you.

I especially like your portrayal of Aragorn in this story - a little uncomfortable with his changing role, still wanting to be a protector to the hobbits. In this chapter, good interaction with Jael and I like his reluctance to leave Frodo, even when there isn't anything for him to do.

Next, Joram is getting off too easy! He should have to be there to count each tortured breath. There's got to be more coming for him - will being eaten out of business by the hobbits cause him enough angst to make up for all that he has done?

Lastly, the image of the three caretakers asleep in Frodo's bed, with Gandalf holding vigil, is very tender, even though the tension is unrelieved a that point. Thank goodness for the chapter title, which gave some hope that things would soon be getting better, cause it sure didn't look good there for a while.

Looking forward to the next update.
shirebound chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
Whew! The worst is over, I hope! And there's something so sweet about Frodo in Gandalf's lap, I just don't know why...
Danfred chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
I was just wondering why Gimli and Legolas don't visit, or did you just not write about them? I also noticed when you said: "From what I have heard of his travails,", shouldn't 'travails' be spelt 'travels'? Great chapter, as always. _
Midgette chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
Oh! A party of Trolls on Frodo! Can I join?

Sorry, I'm a bit high..per. yeah. hyper. not high.
Lady Jaina chapter 9 . 7/6/2003
Loved the entire chappie, especially the ending! Great work!
Aemilia Rose chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
Yes! Punishment is delivered! Priceless stuff! I enjoyed it immensly.

But . . . were you giving subtle hints that Frodo's going to get worse again?

Update soon!
Krista2 chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
Aragorn laughing? Man, do you have it on tape? ‘Cause that's definitely a Kodak moment.. Well, okay I know it's a story and no filming involved. *Sighs* although I would really like to see this story filmed, but who am I kidding? I have a mind full of imaginary; I guess it'll have to do
shireling chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
What no Balrog... you let them off too lightly.

Good to know that the king has a sense of humour!I'm sure that at least two of the Hobbits will do their best to eat the barkeep out of hearth and home!

Danfred chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
Oh... I can't wait to read about the sentences being carried out. _
lizmybit chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
Very good! Bravo, I say, Bravo! I loved Aragorn's last line! Tee hee hee!

I am looking forward to more!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »