Reviews for Fallout
ChillyIce chapter 44 . 9/16/2020
It is great to see a new chapter up. I know others brought up Adrien's change in personality which is concerning, but I am more concerned about the Italians. Asking help from another country has to make your position look weak.
I can't wait to see this trip to New Zealand. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Slyther chapter 44 . 9/16/2020
you update! and i didn't expect adrian to be back in politics, but he doesn't sound like himself... he sounds like lillian. almost as if she's been whispering in his ear the entire time

great chapter! im glad you were able to write a little bit!
dreamerdash chapter 44 . 9/16/2020
I'd like to tell them that Nereida is with Ernest! Lol. Thank you for the chapter!
Sylea chapter 43 . 7/27/2020
Wow eliminations! I have to say, in a way it was needed so the story could keep going.
Xander has to decide, and he can't keep all the girls. ;)
Also good luck with your exams, I hope it's going well! :D
Sylea chapter 42 . 7/27/2020
(sorry I'm so late on the reviews, I'm currently doing a reviews marathon)
So first, I'm proud of Jaira being good at organizing things. :)
The event looks like a success!
But I wasn't ready for the bomb threat! :o
Also, I wonder if Irina will stay Xander's favorite or if something will happen later. I'm curious, it looks like there is tension between the other selected and Irina now.
Berrybush chapter 43 . 7/14/2020
o-oh crap ok 5 eliminations at once this is getting serious and I like it

also what is that notice thing at there bottom of the chapter? I am intrigued

nice chapter!
300 chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
Congrats on 300 reviews! Keep writing! xoxo
dreamerdash chapter 43 . 6/21/2020
Vic seemed much better, she’s progressing really well, I’m glad to see that. I like how she decided to be involved directly and told the selected the truth. Sophia was great, I also admired how calm and composed she was handling the situation. I’m curious about what’s happening between Adrian and Lillian! at this point I’m almost fully convinced that Xander/Irina’s the end game.

Oh, and good luck with your exams!
RevolutionaryCleo chapter 43 . 6/20/2020
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! I'm glad that both Tessa and Kate decided to stay! And I can't wait to see how Xander's relationship with Irina gets deeper. I wonder if Irina will end up winning, he has been spending the most time with her and doesn't seem to have spent nearly as much with others. Again, love it and can't wait for the next update!
Slyther chapter 43 . 6/19/2020
so does lillian know italian, because i like to think she does but kate doesn't know. also, sophia is justified in all the shit she says about lillian and you cannot tell me otherwise
ChillyIce chapter 43 . 6/19/2020
Nice chapter. I like how Vicky is becoming more involved with the Selected and that she decided to tell the truth. I really wonder what the conversation between Adrien and Lilith was about. Now about those eliminations while some were extra characters that doesn't surprise me. Though I wonder if the girls that know about the prince's relationship would speak out. We already have a leak so it wouldn't surprise me if it became common knowledge.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/19/2020
I definitely don’t trust Tori
sophieofwoodsbeyond chapter 42 . 6/6/2020
great chapter. we need to talk.
dreamerdash chapter 42 . 6/5/2020
You did a great job portraying the charity festival Milly! I really loved how you made it all come together. Everything seemed to be going quite well, except of course, for the bomb threat at the end. I hope nobody gets hurt!

The tension about the whole Irina/Xander was interesting to see. This is why you and your friends were not supposed to date the same guy. Things get mixed up between friendship, love, and jealousy. I'm afraid this won't end well.
Rowena Kiara chapter 42 . 6/4/2020
Nice chapter, it's nice to see more of the others and oof bomb threats.
See you soon