Reviews for Reluctant Ally
NulledVoid chapter 52 . 9/25
good
BlazeStryker chapter 30 . 9/21
HEADBASTARDS MUST DIE.
Millie072 chapter 16 . 9/18
All things considered Hermione's strongest trait is her intellect. Always in a book, whether library or common room. As for courage, wasn't she very reluctant to go for the duel with Malfoy, or for the dragon exchange? A mis-sort? Other than Harry, she seems inclined to Ravenclaw.
Tulugaq chapter 20 . 9/4
Re Authors Note: you ended the last chapter with a twelve year old feeling warm from someone touching her “budding breasts” and an eleven year old woth an erection. You made it sexual. I felt dirty even describing your words. May the FBI raid your computer.
Tulugaq chapter 19 . 9/4
Yikes. Youre over 50 and writing about child sex. Its a shame it led to this. I dont think I can continue. Its just way too creepy. Please use warnings in either the summary or first chapter that there will be depictions of underage sex.
ak chapter 52 . 7/30
bonne fic!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 52 . 7/11
This is the end of a fascinating story. You show how people’s lives can be changed and redemption found. It also shows how much better Harry’s life can be when adults do their jobs.

You use magic in some interesting and unique ways not been in others’ stories.

Much enjoyed. TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 37 . 7/10
No more Tommy! No more DeathEaters. Still 15 chapters to go.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 34 . 7/10
Seems to be a walkover once again. No Binns, no Snape, no Basilisk and hopefully Slugharn won’t be too much of a trial.

Only thing outstanding is the Curse.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 32 . 7/10
Great that parental pressure finally rids Hogwarts of ‘Flophart’. Will Remus be the new DADA professor? I’m happy that Sirius now teaches DADA.

Kudos to Silky, the other snakes, Hagrid, Sirius and Dumbles for putting paid to Peter. MoRon’s inept try to bully Hermione about the Rat being gone is batted down easily.

So, no ‘Flophart’, Diary, and Peter. Tom is almost fatally hamstrung. Curse breakers are after the DADA curse.

Second Year has turned into a walkover!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 31 . 7/10
The shine is off ‘Flophart’ very quickly. He shows he’s “all hat and no cattle”.

I like how they enlist the other students into trying to get rid of ‘Flophart’. Harry’s right that Binns and Snape need to go too.

I like the combination of Potter elves and Harry to neutralize the Diary.

Still up is final reckoning regards ‘Flophart’ and the Rat.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 30 . 7/10
Dumbles is leagues behind Harry at this point. The MOF’s ideas about how Harry can best defeat Tom are cracked. MoRon won’t learn either.

Concerning ‘Scabbers’, I think Harry should call on Twinkle and get on or more of his elves to capture ‘Scabbers’ and change him, then call Madam Bones and perhaps Sirius/Remus too. This would take the rat out of the picture. H&H’s vigilant elves should also be able to sense the Horcrux.

YGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 29 . 7/10
Dobby’s incursion is not nearly the Charlie Foxtrot is is in canon. With the Potter elves on the case, it will be an easier Second year I think

It’s nice that Harry want Petunia to see the manor. Just depends if she’s willing to have magical transport.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 28 . 7/10
Things are setting up for a closer to canon CoS. MoRon keeps trying and failing.

Considering H&H’s magical power and abilities, I see several sabots getting thrown into the Malfoy machinery.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 25 . 7/10
End of term works out as I’d expect. Both Dumbles and MoRon are laps behind H&H. I look forward to H&H visiting Grimmauld.

As I expect, Hermione is farther advanced in their relationship than Harry. It might happen during the next school year.

I wonder how close to canon CoS will be.

TGN